100% background image v2 COMMENTS

G-Ma:-
This is very beautiful! Is it possible to adapt this to use within a table column? Everything I've tried doesn't work.
(11.09.2010, 16:41)

Hardy:-
Like G-Ma I also would like to have I background resize itself to a box, be it a table cell or e.g. a class definitition like
float: right;
width: 50%;
Any idea
(27.10.2010, 14:05)

Kid:-
Woooow
(11.11.2010, 19:49)

Peter Mumford:-
I like this concept a lot. I have implemented this on the two wordpress sites: humanjazz.com, and artofform.org.customers.tigertech.net.

My problem is that one client complains that "arrow keys don't work to scroll". He is partially right: on load, you can't use arrow keys or page-up/page-down to scroll. If you bring the focus to the content area, you can scroll, but even then Safari will not scroll with arrow keys.
(30.11.2010, 21:06)

This demo works with scrolling in all browsers so I am not sure why it would fail in Wordpress.
(30.11.2010, 21:22)

sven:-
Ob nexus s you cannot scroll beneath the ad.
(02.07.2011, 17:44)

Kristine Jelly Bean:-
I've used this to stretch a background. Like you've noted, it doesn't work in IE(9). My dilemma is the stretch on long pages looks yucky.
healyourlove.com -- nice in FF, Chrome, Safari
healyourlove.com -- no stretch in IE
healyourlove.com/HealYourLoveDescription.html -- yucky stretch
I'm not so good with graphics, so I was looking for a html/css solution. Any input/workarounds would be greatly appreciated.
(05.01.2012, 15:00)

K DoubleU:-
It works perfectly on IE10 :)
(27.02.2013, 11:40)

Gil:-
I just want to know how to use the txt effect you have on this demo. i tried using the code u have in your script, but it will not work.

p {font-size:16px; text-align:justify; line-height:25px; text-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.5), 0px -1px 2px rgba(255,255,255,0.8);}
(27.08.2014, 22:50)

This will only work in the latest browser version, not IE7 or IE8.
(28.08.2014, 09:58)