100% background image COMMENTS

Bill:-
Good job, but not good if you need to turn the stylesheet off
(06.07.2010, 19:07)

Lisa in FL:-
Um, you totally rock!!!

This worked great for the sports website I am designing and did it without Java.

(19.07.2010, 16:34)

Tim:-
Bart,
It does work! Did you copy the code correctly? You must include the #background and #scroller divs, together with their relevant styles.

Thanks Stu, I struggled for ages on my own to get it just short of correct. I wish I'd found your solution first!
(08.08.2010, 22:22)

ranpha:-
The demo doesn't work fully with Opera browser. If I open the demo page www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/background.html in Opera, then let it load fully, then resize the browser window vertically by dragging the bottom border of the browser downwards. Resizing the browser window horizontally, or using the maximize/minimize button works.

See dl.dropbox.com/u/132004/opera.jpg for a graphical demo. The browser version is Opera 10.5.
(28.08.2010, 10:02)

Mike:-
An elegant and simple solution. Thanks Stu from Colorado USA.
(19.09.2010, 11:32)

Jan:-
Just what I was looking for. Thanks Stu!
(21.09.2010, 14:53)

Prophet:-
Wow, that's creazy! I mounted it into my page code, and it works perfectly on IE 8, but doesn't work on FF 3.6.10! What the Foot?!
(23.09.2010, 00:13)

Jude:-
Has anyone got *any* idea why the scrolling disappears on the ipad?

I've thought and thought but can't think what's causing this!
(21.11.2010, 22:06)

Jude:-
I think the details at cubiq.org/iscroll may address the issue with no scrolling on the ipad, but I haven't been able to implement it for this example. Any ideas?
(21.11.2010, 23:14)

J:-
how do you make a link to an page anchor using this? doesn't seem to work...
(22.11.2010, 08:21)