3D Maze COMMENTS

BillyG:-
That is so cool Stu! You are the man!
(21.09.2007, 18:32)

ecki:-
I made it!!! Yeeha... great..
(24.09.2007, 22:49)

toothe:-
Very cool. bet it took a while to work out.
(25.09.2007, 15:12)

toothe, it took a couple of days to produce the graphics and work out how to style. So about 20 hours work.
(26.09.2007, 11:26)

solution :):-
X='x';_=[[6,3,5,6,5,3,6],[3,4,4,3,4,5,5],[4,5,3,2,3,4,6],[5,4,3,X,4,3,3],[3,5,4 ,4,3,3,3],[3,4,3,1,3,3,2],[2,2,3,5,1,3,5]];C=function(r, c, d, m){this.r=r;this.c=c;this.d=d;this.m=m;this.v=0;this.n=0;this.p=function(s){ print(C.i.join('')+this.r+','+this.c+(s?s:''))};if(this.d==X){this.t=function (){C.i.push(C.I);this.p('-DONE');C.p.push(this.r+','+this.c);print('n'+C.p. join('>'))}}else{this.t=function(){C.i.push(C.I);this.p();this.v=true;C.p.push (this.r+','+this.c);if(!this.n){this.pN()}for each(var nn in this.n){if(!nn.v){nn.t()}}C.p.pop();C.i.pop()}}this.pN=function(){var m=this.m;this.n=[];var tR=this.r-this.d;var tB=(tR>=0);var bR=this.r+this.d;var bB=(bR<m.length);var lC,lB,rC,rB;lC=this.c-this.d;lB=(lC>=0);rC=this.c+this.d;rB=(rC<m[0].length);if (tB){this.n.push(m[tR][this.c]);if(lB){this.n.push(m[tR][lC])}if(rB){this.n. push(m[tR][rC])}}if(lB){this.n.push(m[this.r][lC])}if(rB){this.n.push(m[this.r] [rC])}if(bB){this.n.push(m[bR][this.c]);if(lB){this.n.push(m[bR][lC])}if(rB){ this.n.push(m[bR][rC])}}}};C.p=[];C.i=[];C.I=' ';function g(){var M=[];var r=-1;for each(w in _){r++;var o=[];var c=0;for each(l in w){o.push(new C(r,c++,l,M))}M.push(o)}M[6][3].t()}g()
(09.08.2009, 03:30)

solution :):-
Run the above in a JavaScript environment that has a print() method defined, like the squarefree.com JavaScript Shell (www.squarefree.com/shell/) or Rhino.

And, sorry for it being so ugly, but I had to make it meet the comment restrictions of "Maximum word length is 80 characters; Messages limited to 1200 characters"
(09.08.2009, 03:40)

Niels:-
Your game inspired me to do one by myself. I called it "The Colossal CSS Adventure" - a big name for a small thing ;-)

I do not used so complex CSS like you. The complexity is in the XHTML in my game. The simple used class markup enables everyone that has some experience to markup own labyrinths. And cheating is not as easy as in your games :-D

Try to find your way home: racoonia.de/stuff/CCA/index.html

Description (german): racoonia.de/css.html
(14.08.2009, 08:12)

BLiu1:-
This puzzle took several days to figure out. Eventually, I worked it out backwards and solved it without cheating!
(07.11.2013, 21:26)