A clipped gallery COMMENTS

Roy:-
Nice
(12.11.2006, 21:17)

Rafael:-
I agree that the spec is wrong, it seems much more consistent with other ways of expressing things, like margins, to use spaces rather than commas.

Yet again you've come up with something simple but that it seems no-one had really thought of before, nice one!
(13.11.2006, 03:47)

Jessica:-
ive been searching for instruction on something like this, and i think ive finally found it! The only difference is i wanted to have the full picture maybe pop up to the side or below the clipped images instead of over them, along with a small amount of text. so kind of like this demo mixed with your image magnifier demo and the image map demo. and also i wanted to make the clipped images links to different pages as well. any ideas on how to do this?
thanks so much!
(17.11.2006, 05:17)

Pragmatix:-
Used a similar technique to create a CSS Image Gallery.

www.spotlightsbrasserieperth.com/gallery_01.shtml

The Firefox focus issue makes it a little more complicated than I would like. Found this site while looking for a solution. Excellent!
(09.12.2006, 20:15)

David:-
Hey Stu -

Loving a lot of the stuff you do. There are some really fresh and original ideas.

With this gallery in particular though, in IE, the images remain "expanded" after clicking them while in Firefox, you have to hold the mouse button down. Is there anyway to force Firefox to mimic the behavior IE has?
(06.09.2007, 21:06)

David:-
So, I know it is outside the realm of trying to keep everything strictly in CSS but I got to thinking about it and added focus to the link using onclick="javascript: this.focus();" and that took care of the Firefox issue.
(06.09.2007, 22:51)

Reiner:-
Great idea, Stu, but why it doesn´t work in Safari 3.1.2 (OS X 10.4.11)?
Seems the unclip on hover and focus is not recognized.
(03.10.2008, 12:39)

Anda:-
i'd like this gallery please for personal use.

where can i find the files?

thnx