A menu with overrun COMMENTS

Christoffer:-
Hi, is there any way of getting this to support unlimited levels of submenus?
I would really appreciate it!
(12.01.2007, 18:36)

Kai:-
Unfortunately this one doesn't work in Konqueror :-( The background-pictures are not shown and the drop down doesn't work either.
(12.01.2007, 23:45)

Ryan:-
Stunning! I didn't realise it was possible to do this so elegantly without Javascript. This looks a definite possibility for incorporation into my own site :)

Ryan,
(13.01.2007, 02:49)

Ryan:-
It doesn't seem to be working in my standalone version of IE6.
(13.01.2007, 05:44)

Ryan:-
Bahhumbug, just ignore me. The only reason it's not working is probably because IE Standalones don't recognise IE conditional comments correctly. I'll post back in a few mins if this isn't the case.
(13.01.2007, 05:47)

Ryan:-
Nope, that's not the problem. I just doesn't work at all :( This is somewhat of a pain for testing purposes :(
(13.01.2007, 05:49)

Ryan, I have one PC with IE6 and another with IE7.
I think that standalone versions 'think' they ae the latest version on your pc. I have standalone versions of IE5.01 and IE5.5 on my IE6 PC and they all think they are IE6. So I can't use conditional comments to target IE6 only.
(13.01.2007, 09:57)

sowl:-
I found this example of a CSS-menu with unlimited
submenus, maybe it's helpful.
__uploads.exscale.se/uploads/css-drop-down-menu.htm
(yes, the address starts with 2 '_'. looks wird without the http part.)
(13.01.2007, 13:04)

Kai:-
On my pc it works with Firefox (linux) and it also works with Konqueror 3.5.5 -- it still doesn't work with Konqueror 3.5 though.
(13.01.2007, 13:16)

sowl, also doesn't work in IE5.x or IE6.
You can have as many sublevels as you like if you ignore IE6 and earlier. Check www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop_fly.html
(13.01.2007, 13:30)