A menu with overrun COMMENTS

Leo, thanks for the feedback. I will look into this.
(04.01.2007, 13:06)

Leo:-
Update: Stu, I narrowed it down a bit more. The problem is somehow caused by the #info_right block in the css_play.css sheet. Once I comment out the #info_right section in the stylesheet, it works fine.
(04.01.2007, 15:48)

Leo, I have given the containing div a width to see if this helps, it could be due to the two float left divs #info anf #info_right.
(04.01.2007, 19:07)

Leo:-
Stu, tha bad news is: that doesn't help. The good news is: I found the troublemaker. The #info isn't the problem. It is the "float:left;" in the first #info_right line that is causing the trouble. If you just leave that "float:left;" out, the menu works fine.
(04.01.2007, 19:19)

Leo, how about float:right?
(04.01.2007, 19:28)

Leo:-
Stu: float:right works fine too. And somehow it seems much more logical to me for an info_RIGHT id too ;-)

Maybe one of these days you'll find this menu on my new site-layout. :-)) (with copyright-notice of course)
(04.01.2007, 19:34)

Leo:-
Works perfectly fine now. Thanks for your effort, Stu!
(05.01.2007, 08:26)

John Nicholls:-
Hi Stu

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me in IE6. The top menu hover happens and the text changes colour, but no sub-menu. IE7 is great though.
(05.01.2007, 11:13)

Leo:-
John, I had the same kind of problems in Firefox (Linux), but after a change by Stu it works fine here in FF and in IE 5.5. Take a look at www.leovee.nl/oo-menu.php

If that one works, the problems is (still) in Stu's general stylesheets.
(05.01.2007, 11:44)

John, it works perfectly for me in IE6, are you referring to this demo or one you are trying to make?
(05.01.2007, 12:10)