CSS oneBox Lightbox COMMENTS

Paul Godden:-
Thanks Stu, I guess what I was asking is any chance its simple and you'd be interested in rolling it out. Otherwise I may have to pull your code and find another way.
(26.10.2012, 14:47)

Now working on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
(26.10.2012, 16:22)

Paul Godden:-
Thats great Stu, thanks for that. Watch your Paypal account :-)
(26.10.2012, 18:30)

Chris Raymond:-
Stu, this is perfect for my needs, BUT when I put it into a page in Wordpress, Wordpress insists on wrapping the images in a <p> tag, and so none of the css works anymore, I'm guessing because it is no longer targeting the right element because of your use of the adjacent selector. I cannot get WP to stop putting in <p>, and even when I just put a <div> around the images, it still stops working. When I use Firebug to remove the <p> or <div>, the whole thing works.

I have tried to alter your css to find the right selector to target but your use of the tilde is I think the issue and I don't understand how to modify it to account for the images being wrapped in a <div> or <p>. I would greatly appreciate it if you had the time to help, as I would like to show my artwork using css only zooming.
(01.01.2013, 22:50)

Chris Raymond:-
Update: I figured it out!! The sibling selectors had to have the same parent div. And I got rid of WP's <p> to boot by putting the whole onebox into a div.
(02.01.2013, 00:44)

Niko:-
Hey Stu,

Really love these simple CSS lightboxes, but does the lightbox content have to be images. Is it possible for the shifting content to be text?

Cheers and thanks!
(30.01.2013, 06:19)

This lightbox uses content: to populate each popup panel so the content is limited to images and plain text.
It is possible to have the content as html code but it would require an alternative method of showing the popup panel.
I do have other demos that use alternative methods that would be suitable.
(30.01.2013, 08:08)

Mayya:-
Thank you very much for making this great (and simple!) litebox available. I have made a donation and hope it is enough?

For some reason, probably my stupidity, it doesn't work in IE8 on my site, not that that matters a great deal.
(31.01.2014, 13:35)

Mayya:-
Is there any chance this could be modified to work with android as well as ipad/iphone?
(08.02.2014, 11:57)

This works on my Android tablet using the Android browser and also the Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers for Android.
(08.02.2014, 13:09)