CSS oneBox Lightbox COMMENTS

Tim:-
I am testing this for intergration into a website im currently working on, however this only seems to work in google chrome. in firefox the onebox appears as though no css is attached and in safari the thumbnails are styled but when clicked do not expand into the lightbox view.

the same appears to be true of one of your html5/css3 menues which i am also trying to integrate into a test site... i can supply html/css if you wish to check ?
(10.10.2011, 10:21)

The demo here works in IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome.
(20.01.2012, 11:11)

jacob:-
It's kind of cheating to have a javascript to get this working in IE considering it's all supposed to be pure CSS..
(24.03.2012, 17:09)

The .htc file is just to get this to work in IE7 and IE8 which has a problem with the :active styling. It will work without this in IE9 and IE10.
(24.03.2012, 17:24)

Paul Godden:-
Have rolled this out on a new test site (will paypal ya when it goes live) but the client has noticed it doesn't work on an ipad. The images pop up but then they can't get rid of them. Test site here..

www.maffrobinson.co.uk/newsite/paintings.htm

Is this a known problem? fixable? Never gonna be fixed?
(25.10.2012, 12:21)

This was produced before the iPad became so popular. It is possible to fix this but would require a change in the code and stylesheet.
(25.10.2012, 13:03)