CSS playBOX v2 comments

Welcome to my comments pages - POST A COMMENT

Philip:-
Great stuff!! The only downside is that the browser "back"-button somewhat loses its function. Apart from that, great CSS!
(09.06.2010, 11:18)

Jeff Kelly:-
Trying to use this for my son's children's photos but cannot get it to wotk in IE6.
Any ideas ?

Where do I find playbox/playbox2.js
(01.05.2011, 16:39)

www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/playbox/playbox2.js
(01.05.2011, 16:45)

Jeff Kelly:-
How would I place 2 lightbox galleries on the same web page ?
(03.05.2011, 09:54)

The lightbox links can be placed anywhere on the page using the form <a class="playbox" etc ></a>
The image sets are then controlled by the large image code which is at the end of thepage source code. You will just need to add the correct previous/next links in each gallery.
(03.05.2011, 10:22)

Jeff Kelly:-
What would I do without you.
However my dummy photos work OK in IE8 but not in Firefox nor Chrome. After the 8th photo it reverts to the home page. Any ideas ?
www.expatjock.nl/photos/photos_bigtest_OK.htm
(04.05.2011, 18:00)

You need to add the additional image ids in the stylesheet.
(04.05.2011, 18:45)

Zahid:-
This is awesome! Thanks!

I have one issue when I'm trying to implement this though. Every time I click on a thumbnail to open up the lightbox, the scroll bar jumps to the top of the page. Is there a way to stop this from happening since I'm using this feature in the middle of my page?

Thanks again, Stu!
(05.07.2011, 22:41)

Please Support CSS play

Please note that if your donation is for a demo/menu then you will need to email me with the url of the demo/menu after making the donation

For more CSS demonstrations I recommend that you visit the Dynamic Drive CSS Library.

Free, practical CSS menus, layouts, and examples

Soft Geometry Creative Industries

Soft Geometry Creative Industries
is a music-based design company located in Bristol UK.
I create artwork for albums, singles, posters and t-shirts.
My work is influenced by punk and post-punk poster and flyer design,
lo-fi photocopy aesthetics,
Francis Bacon and Mark Rothko.

I can provide a start to finish service with my own art and photography, put together work from images provided by yourself, and collaborate on an idea.
softgeometrycreative{at}gmail.com