CSSplay Flip Card Gallery COMMENTS

Peter Stähler:-
Dear Stu,

once again a big Thanks for your incredible work.
I want to use this Flip Card Gallery and i have one tiny (?) problem.
My menu is located on top of my website. So after integrating the gallery ... the second level of the menu lies behind the gallery. My only idea is to give the gallery a top-margin ... do you have a better idea because my solution provides too much space on top.

Thanks very much for your idea
Peter
(03.02.2014, 17:24)

You will need to give your menu a high z-index (and a position:relative if it does not already have this style) so that it lies on top of the gallery.
(03.02.2014, 17:43)

Peter Staehler:-
Dear Stu,
i already tried the z-Index ... but not the position-attribute ... i'll try now.
Thanks very much for your fast reply
Peter
(03.02.2014, 17:49)

Peter Staehler:-
Dear Stu,
you're great - it works perfectly.
Thanks very much
Peter
(03.02.2014, 17:52)

Peter Staehler:-
If you want to have a look ...
www.genussscheune.de/gs_impressionen.html
(03.02.2014, 17:58)

William:-
Okay so this is way off topic..
In a state of writers-block I came here for some inspiration for gallery layouts.. still drawing a bit of a blank as to what I want but you sure stopped me with this Flip Card!
It does not lend to what I need but it is still wild!
In addition Stu.. who is the model?
She has to be one of THE most beautiful creatures on god's green earth... not that I am a follower of models but I should like to see her career progress if possible.. and maybe help spread the word of who she is through today's social media.

The photographer chose my fav as well.. good ol' black n white :)
(02.03.2014, 00:23)