CSSplay Flip Down COMMENTS

Alan:-
CSS3 3D flipdown menu - NO javascript

TOO! SWEET!
(15.03.2012, 01:10)

Dan:-
(14.05.2012, 00:09)

Appears to be a bug in Firefox. This works perfectly in Safari.
I will investigate.
(14.05.2012, 15:33)

KJ:-
Does anyone know how to make this play nicely with IE?

As Dan said, "If you hover on ff13 from information to contact and back the information menu fails to raise again. The same happens on the MDN website."

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
(17.05.2012, 19:36)

KJ:-
I found a workaround for the Firefox issue Dan mentioned. If you force the webpage to refresh every 15 seconds, the error will be corrected. (Unless the user does it again.)

Just ad this code below your current meta http:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="15">

FYI, if you have a lot of images on the page, it will be obvious the page is refreshing. If the user it hovering over a menu when the page refreshes, it could be frustrating.
(17.05.2012, 19:48)

I am working on a fix for FF and will update the menu when I find the cause of the problem.
This is a bug in FF as the menu works perfectly in Safari.
(17.05.2012, 20:00)

Bug found and fixed. There appears to be a problem with FF calculating 90 degree angles.
I have changed the initial rotation to 80 degrees for FF and all now works.
(17.05.2012, 20:17)

Bill Hunt:-
Fantastic menu! But I'm having trouble making it work. The version visible on this page works great with Chrome and IE 10. But the code I've downloaded from this page only seems to work with Chrome not IE 10. Same problem with the version at developer.mozilla.org/en-US/demos/detail/3d-flip-list-menu/launch
Can you help?