CSSplay Page Flip Book-v2 comments

Welcome to my comments pages - POST A COMMENT

Ruud:-
Is it possible to make the page flip vertical?
(29.01.2013, 16:16)

It is always possible but would require a complete change of code and stylesheet.
(29.01.2013, 16:31)

Deb:-
While this works beautifully in Chrome and firefox, the page turn animation doesn't work in IE 9. Anybody else have this problem?
(01.02.2013, 18:38)

In the information panel I do say:
"IE9 has an instant flip of the pages"
IE9 does not support the animation used in this demo.
(01.02.2013, 19:28)

Amy:-
I got this working beautifully in all browsers. THANKS for the hard work. :) However, I would like to be able to scale the book to different sizes. I have tried percentages, increasing everything by the same number of pixels, comparing code and everything else I could think of. No luck, what am I missing??? Thanks, A
(27.06.2013, 19:33)

You could use the transform:scale(); css and re-size the outer container to suit.
(27.06.2013, 19:51)

Amy:-
Hi again! I wasn't able to get the transform:scale() to work. However I have gotten sooooo close in resizing. But, I'm stuck and my brain is not cooperating anymore. If possible would you have a look and see what I missed? Thanks A Here is the link: testing.hhdonline.com/catNEW2.html
(08.07.2013, 20:36)

Amy:-
Hello yet again. I went back to a fresh page and tired the transform:scale() agian and still no luck. :( However I then began experimenting with changing certain things and by sheer luck I got it to work! testing.hhdonline.com/stu%20nicholls%20css%20play%20flip%20book4.html The hard part is now going to be replicating it for different sizes. Will let you know how it turns out. Thanks again for some great code!
(16.07.2013, 15:10)

Chris:-
It is amazing, really helped me!
(11.09.2014, 22:45)

Please Support CSS play

Please note that if your donation is for a demo/menu then you will need to email me with the url of the demo/menu after making the donation

For more CSS demonstrations I recommend that you visit the Dynamic Drive CSS Library.

Free, practical CSS menus, layouts, and examples

Facebook   Twitter   Facebook Fan Page