CSSplay Pullover menu COMMENTS

nerd:-
Hello, Stu.

With this menu I have another problem. I'm not sure if it's applicable, since I'm using pre-alpha version of Firefox, but maybe you will be able to reproduce it.

So, when I move my mouse over the bottom-most line (which is always there) second line appears. If I move my mouse away from bottom line, not hovering the top line, second line disappears just like it is intended. But if I hover the second line and then move my mouse away, instead of disappearing, it moves one line down, overlapping the bottom menu items. And if I hover the same menu item in bottom line, the submenu line disappears.

Hope my English is good enough to make you understand. :)
(19.01.2010, 06:54)

Firefox v3.5.7 works perfectly.
(19.01.2010, 08:16)

Problem in Firefox v3.6, I will need to revisit this to see if there is a fix.
(25.01.2010, 22:59)

Firefox v3.6 fixed.
(26.01.2010, 12:02)

Christine:-
IE 8 - If I click on the bottom line before moving up to the sub menu, it doesn't clear the submenu when I move to the next item over on the bottom line. Is there a "active release" event?

Also, there doesn't appear to be 'sub' element in the CSS but there does seem to be an unused b (.nav ul a.pad b { . . .) (I'm using an archeologist's approach to learning CSS - mostly just by studying your code. I can't say I've learned enough to do anything on my own but it's been facinating.)
(18.02.2010, 01:22)

This menu is 'experimental' and has some limitations. The top level items must be links to another page so that clicking these will not cause any problems with the sub lines.
The main reason for this set of menus is that they use no hacks and can be 'tabbed'.
(18.02.2010, 22:28)

Allen:-
I am looking for the files to download. Did I just miss the link somewhere?
(05.03.2010, 07:32)