CSSplay STU'slide COMMENTS

cheffybot:-
I am just getting started with CSS, but man your stuff is sweet!
(29.08.2012, 18:29)

Anthony(Bud)Florkoski:-
Hi Stu,I continue to visit your site regularly.I was wondering if you tell me the size of the images you used for this demo, CSSplay STU'slide.

I was considering using it but as you know the images are hidden and I can not find a definite size to use.Thanks for you continuing works
(19.09.2012, 02:51)

The images can be any size you like and are scaled to fit the slideshow and the browser window.
The first image is 2000 x 1000 and can be seen here:
www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/stuslide/p1.jpg
(19.09.2012, 09:30)

Bud:-
Thanks for your quick response Stu.One other question,do I need to make the thumbs or am I missing how they are created by the script?There were none so I presume I need to make them or something is not right
(20.09.2012, 04:58)

Bud:-
Opps,I am having a great deal of difficulty adjusting the script to let me put multiple lines of description for a image.Some might require 5,6 lines.Can that be done?
(20.09.2012, 05:51)

The thumbs need to be created and are referenced in the stylesheet.
The bottom bar only allows for one line of text.
Also this slideshow does require a support donation for any use.
(20.09.2012, 08:08)

Bud:-
Is the donation required for each time a script is used.I sent you a donation before.I forget which it was for.I think it was a different slideshow script.
(20.09.2012, 19:39)

Normally a donation is made per demo, but it would depend on the size of the donation.
(20.09.2012, 22:04)