CSSplay Swipe Me Too COMMENTS

Mike:-
Stu. Could autoplay be easily added to this slideshow?
(09.11.2013, 21:19)

It could be added, but not easily.
(09.11.2013, 21:36)

Mike:-
Oh. Well. And I was hoping for some obvious one line solution. Maybe you will consider adding the function one of these days. Imagine the 'stir' it would cause ;) Because it is an incredible slideshow, even without the play function for now. Probably the best responsive slideshow I have seen anywhere.
(09.11.2013, 22:16)

I will investigate this when I have some spare time. It did take some time to produce and get it working on most browser/platforms.
(09.11.2013, 22:38)

Mike:-
Stu, I probably should have told you this first. I liked your Swipe Me Inline so much, I thought I found the holy grail for my homepage slideshows. My mind spinning, I went on to implement it to see it in context of a website I styled. Once I got it, I stopped to look at it and it occurred to me: the thing doesn't play, not by itself. I paused. Is it necessary for a slideshow to get sliding by itself? I suppose it is not. But then why did it stop me in my tracks? I mean I like it on so many levels, much like your css-only galleries and all simple and beautiful things. However, most of my clients want their slideshows to move if website visitors do not hit the Forward button within six seconds. I guess I too have grown to expect slideshows to do their thing. There may be something wrong with that philosophy; after all, until recently, we used to object verbosely to websites doing anything on their own without us first pressing play. Still, I kind of find myself missing the built in play I have grown accustomed. How is that for a cheap thank you Stu for this amazing script. You give them an arm, and they want the leg. It never ends.
(09.11.2013, 22:56)

Mike:-
Stu, in response to your second comment. Yes, I do realize that some work must have gone into this. I was blown away to see it work like a charm on IE8.
(10.11.2013, 00:07)

Sean:-

Thank you for all of the hard work and time that you spend creating cssplay. I am using Slide Me Too and am encountering a problem I hope you can help with.

I have created my own slide set using your examples, and have the following problem.

First image and arrows align perfectly with the background. But, as I scroll to the right the alignment is offset and image and arrows do not align with the background. This gets progressively worse with each scroll to the right until finally at slide 20 the alignment is off by quite a bit. Your example works fine. I can send screenshot if it would help and am willing to donate to get help with the problem.

Regards,
Sean
(30.11.2013, 14:29)

Check that you have the code for your images all on one line and not on separate lines.
The images are styled with display:inline-block; and if the images are on separate lines then browsers will add default spacing between them.
If you have them all on one line then they are displayed without the spacing.
(30.11.2013, 15:21)

Sean:-

Thank you for the quick response. Made the change you suggested, works great now.
(30.11.2013, 21:25)

Sven:-
Great work : )
One thing: The option of left/right arrows when viewed on a non touch screen PC doesn`t show on Firefox (33.1.1)
(20.11.2014, 10:45)