CSSplay dropline dropdown COMMENTS

Anthony:-
I would like to use this menu in a site I maintain for a non-profit softball organization which can be found at www.warcatsfastpitch.org How can I get the CSS and script? Thanks.
(25.01.2012, 03:56)

As stated in the copyright information, a donation to support my work on CSS play is requied for any use of this menu. Once this is made then I can supply a zip file.
(25.01.2012, 08:13)

Mark:-
Hi Stu. Firstly, awesome! These CSS menus are fantastic! If I can get this working on my site I will be logging a donation for you as requested.

Problem: I've tried to recreate this menu on my site which works 100% in Chrome but just will not work in IE8. I have added the suggested IE7 compatability mode but it does not make any difference. I have spent 8 hours trying to work out what the problem is but with no luck. Is this a known problem with this menu on IE8 or am I doing something wrong? www.yorkcottage.net/mms/mmswebsite.nsf/pagex

Many thanks for this excellent resource.
(13.02.2012, 15:57)

You need to use a full standards compliant doctype, not the short version that you are using.
(13.02.2012, 17:17)

Mark:-
Stu, you are a genius! I wish I had posted the question first thing this morning to save me a whole day (and save what is left of my hair). I will make a donation shortly!

Thanks ever-so much!
(13.02.2012, 17:29)

Mark:-
Hi Stu. Do yo have an example of this menu where the drop-down has more than one column, or an example where I could try to integrate that into the design?

Cheers
(13.02.2012, 19:22)

Leny:-

I have made a donation and would like your permission to use this on a website. Can you please send me a zip file?

I also have a question: I would like the top to be less high, how would I go about doing that? And by top I mean above the menu items. Thanks in advance!

My e-mail address is info AT dazzonline DOT com
(05.03.2012, 05:49)

Leny:-
Hey Stu,

thank you so much for mailing me so quickly with instructions. It works like a charm! :)

Thanks again, cheers!
(05.03.2012, 19:20)

Mark Stewart:-
Stu, Made donation, but Paypal may have screwed up your credit card data collection. Yea, please send me a zip with the CSS Dropline/Dropdown menu with current selection options 19th January 2012. My payment date, 01 July 2012.
(01.07.2012, 22:48)

Mark Stewart:-
BTW we can never 2nd guess your most excellent coding collaborations, so please include instruction to remove Demo "Resort" as selected, so that currently opened link [page/bookmark] shows as "current". Thank you.
(02.07.2012, 01:14)

Paypal donation not received. This can be made directly to stunicholls{at}blueyonder.co.uk
(02.07.2012, 08:03)

Ed:-
Stu, having a devil of a time centering the drop downs. Is this possible with a float? Thanks!
(22.08.2014, 15:13)

This is not possible with the current styling.
The dropdowns are left aligned and the widths of the parent and dropdown are unknown.
(23.08.2014, 08:03)