CSSplay COMMENTS

Eye:-
Nice of you to delete my comment Stu. It isn't like it was ad spam or something. What's the matter? Oh I guess you wouldn't want you readers to know the truth.. Though I guess it is understandable, most people who do bad things don't want people to know about it.

The fact is, half this guy's code is taken from other people's work without giving credit, the half that isn't taken from others is non-essential for the given techniques. and then he expects you to ask his ever so gracious permission to use it.
(15.01.2010, 19:07)

Eye:-
It is sad and pathetic that you act like you can copyright this garbage at all. You can't. You can't copyright some boxes in specific positions that are done with a syntax that is meant to put boxes in specific positions. Are you going to try to act like you can copyright squares next?

Hey check it out, I'm Stu Nichols!
"look what I saw on someone's site the other day. they were humbly giving this away for free without limitation."
float:right;
clear:none;
© 2005/6/7/8/9/10 stu nicholls. Ask me and maybe I will allow you to use that bit of code because I am soo generous aren't I. You should express gratitude and give me free backlinks now because I'm a lying thie- uh, I mean, king of you all.

And no, mr Stu Nichols, css is not complex. It is moving some elements around on a page. It is simple. It is not some complicated program that you can copyright. Maybe it seems complex to your simple mind, but it is not. Also, nothing you have done here is even remotely original anyway.
(15.01.2010, 19:11)

Eye:-
It is funny too because the code which you take from others is usually far less functional once Stu gets done mutilating it. It is obvious that you don't really even know what you are doing. Nice spam filter by the way. did you come up with that all by yourself?

I suggest you tread lightly, because karma can be a painful eye-opener.
You really should be ashamed of yourself, and be gone.
(15.01.2010, 19:12)

Hi Eye,

You are a sad little bunny.

I will leave your comments up so that everyone can see how sad you really are.

To say that these demos are not copyrighted is to say that someone who writes a book cannot have the copyright as they just use words which are in the public domain.
It is not that I use html and CSS it is how these are combined to make something that has not been done before.
(15.01.2010, 19:17)

Eye:-
Except that:

A: it has been done before. About 1% of what you show here is actually original and that 1% stinks.

B: By your metaphor, you have not written a book, you have written a simple little construct of the language in question. Your whole website is akin to a book, thus can be copyrighted. Your demos are akin to simple little English constructs like "cat's can see" or "please be quite children" you can not copyright simple functions of the language.

C: the point made in B: triply applies if you just took your simple little construct from someone else' site and made some trivial alteration to the syntax without changing the functionality.

D: it is completely irrelevant because there is no action you can take to back up your 'copyrights' because no court would side with you.

E: You are simply a pompous ass, asking donations for the privilege to beg your permission and abide by your terms for things which weren't even your own ideas, and which everyone else is giving away for free and without conditions. Everyone else also gives credit to the true originators even though it is not 'required', except for you, who tries to pass others' work off as your own.
(15.01.2010, 21:31)

Eye:-
So my point stands that you should be ashamed. You are a disgrace to the webdev community.

Everyone, please just find the same functionality elsewhere and give credit to the ORIGINAL creators, they are actually good people, not frauds.
(15.01.2010, 21:34)

spicewebs.in:-
real good stuff
(01.02.2010, 12:43)

Phil:-
Hey Eye ... I think you are only jealous of Stu,
because u are to st**** to do these greate things!!

The only thing u can do is to open one's trap about it ....

Show us better things like that ...
Show us your site!!!

And by the way, thanks very much Stu i write my skilled work about CSSPlay and this site inspire me a lot!!

Greetz
(10.03.2010, 10:48)

Anonymous:-
Stu, who's the female wearing the nice skirt on your home page?
(27.03.2010, 11:06)

Martin M:-
Brilliant site, thanks for all your hard work and inspiration and for sharing it all with evryone. An OBE for Stu!
(03.06.2010, 13:06)