Click Target Dropline COMMENTS

Mark Stewart:-
Ooops! This one is having a problem. No problem displayung a [less stylish] complete menu in IE9 without script added. However, Chrome20 cannot display Sales dropline. Add script to test page, then IE9 and Chrome20 cannot display Sales dropline. Remove script from test and Sales dropline still missing both browsers. Obvious conclusion: this menu is messing up Windows, since temporary files somewhere must corrupt browsers' display. Still, very interesting and impressive reource use. Well done, please fix browser compatibility.
(01.07.2012, 18:32)

The script should not affect these browsers and my Chrome 20 works ok.
You may need to look at the new method not using :target
www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/cssplay-radio-dropline.html
(01.07.2012, 19:03)

Mark Stewart:-
Indeed. Browsers do evolve on an almost weekly basis, in 2012. Odd that Chrome lost Sales dropline and not IE - usually the other way around. FYI, this GPT 7037 Intel is doing a script popup every time your CSS is processed for barebones menu: "Internet Explorer restricted this page from running scripts or Active-X controls." Popup self-closes in about 10 seconds. Allowing active content (dhtml is what we used to call it) again turns Sales off in IE9. Then Dr. Pririform has to clean house before the menu works again. No Registry hooks, just Windows getting buried in temporary files. They should delete when browser is shut down (user config), but not - so this DHTML / CSS is doing something 'new'. Or, something IE 'new' is evolving out-of-step.
(01.07.2012, 20:30)

Mark Stewart:-
Without chrome instance (in fresh boot machine cycle), IE is ok with DHTML. Platform browser conflict: Chrome vs. IE surfacing as :target issue. ...
Inconsequential? Chrome and Flash both pesky lately. That dot over the i: Virtual id:target's are a step past Netscape's v4 holocaust, and all is well :)
(01.07.2012, 21:21)

Mark Stewart:-
Stu me up! Your paypal is locked into GBP's. When I enter my colony name, Paypal should change to my colony's currency - in this case Canada dollars. With cssplay.co.uk
/menus /cssplay-dropline-dropdown.html
CSS Dropline/Dropdown menu with current selection options ... with all that menu hovering virtual ID's in the limelights you could use some [more] inspiration. lol Consider it downpayment on my PhD in Digital Design.
(01.07.2012, 22:18)

Mark Stewart:-
Curious. You must have a CSS conflict. On your website the 45° gradient is replaced with a left-right gradient. Yet locally, with only "info" CSS for demonstration, the 45° gradient is showing.
(17.08.2012, 22:14)

I see the 45 degree gradient on my demo page.
(17.08.2012, 23:22)