Complex slideshow COMMENTS

GaryBadger:-
Amazing!
(04.03.2007, 09:35)

Peter:-
FYI, the simple version is working perfectly with Safari 1.3.2 on OS X 10.3.9, but the complex version does not work.

BTW, Firefox 2.0.0.2 is just fine with both versions
(06.03.2007, 17:11)

Rachel:-
Hi Just wondering why it is that you have to click the thumbnail and then the image only displays once you mouse off the thumbnail in IE whereas in Firefox it changes immediately on the click event?! Is there a fix for this?
(25.04.2007, 15:59)

Rachel, you need to style the default state foe a, a:hover and a:visited.
(17.05.2007, 11:26)

Zsolt:-
Hi

It is the most usable picture gallery I've ever seen. Congratulation.

A question: how can I insert a link into the descriptive text (bottom box)?

Thanks
(11.06.2007, 12:52)

Noah:-
Great image gallery.
This is an amazing web tool.
Only I have a trouble with it.
The outer gallery border is useful but when I CLICK somewhere outside (like in a diferent frame), the image gallery return to default.
Is there a solution for this issue?
Thanks.
(30.06.2007, 18:05)

Bettina:-
Love the gallery and I would like to use it on my daughter's website. I've copy and pasted the script but in IE the numbers for the tabs are in a column...running under number 1 tab. Also grey lines run under each number and across the background image. Did I miss something? I've tried starting over from scratch but still have the same problem. It works fine in Firefox except the background image is on the left side of the page. Can it be centered? Thanks
(07.09.2007, 00:52)

Simon Westwood:-
I am interested in using this gallery in my company's website. What sort of figure are we talking?
(21.02.2008, 12:49)

Simon, email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk
(21.02.2008, 14:19)

Tim:-
Any way to have the full image display as well as a thumbnail during a hover?
(19.06.2008, 14:18)