Complex slideshow COMMENTS

BillyG:-
That's it Stu, I'm just gonna assume YOU can do anything with CSS, definitely the most unique gallery I've ever seen!

Just awesome.
(03.03.2007, 06:24)

Michael Nord:-
Very cool. However, when i select a tab and then click a picture in that tab the image gets displayed in the big box, but as soon as the mouse leaves the tab box, the box goes blank and the large image reverts to the default (randomized) image. Feature or bug?
(Firefox 2.0.0.2, Mac OS X 10.4.8)
(03.03.2007, 07:33)

Michael, a feature. The thumbnail size images that show when a tab is hovered will only remian visible whilst the mouse is inside the top left box. As soon as the mouse moves outside the box the hover is lost and the images (including the large image) will vanish.
(03.03.2007, 08:40)

Micheal, no longer a feature. with a little restyling the clicked image is held no matter where you hover with the outer gallery border.
(03.03.2007, 13:45)

John:-
Very nice ! Is it possible to load the images only when clicked ? There is always the problem of image quality vs. dialup users..
(04.03.2007, 02:24)

John, with this method there are no separate thumbnail images so the ful size images have to be loaded first before they are displayed at a reduced size. You could use a preloader on your other pages so that by the time your visitor reaches this gallery the images have already been downloaded.
(04.03.2007, 09:17)