Complex slideshow COMMENTS

BillyG:-
That's it Stu, I'm just gonna assume YOU can do anything with CSS, definitely the most unique gallery I've ever seen!

Just awesome.
(03.03.2007, 06:24)

Michael Nord:-
Very cool. However, when i select a tab and then click a picture in that tab the image gets displayed in the big box, but as soon as the mouse leaves the tab box, the box goes blank and the large image reverts to the default (randomized) image. Feature or bug?
(Firefox 2.0.0.2, Mac OS X 10.4.8)
(03.03.2007, 07:33)

Michael, a feature. The thumbnail size images that show when a tab is hovered will only remian visible whilst the mouse is inside the top left box. As soon as the mouse moves outside the box the hover is lost and the images (including the large image) will vanish.
(03.03.2007, 08:40)

Micheal, no longer a feature. with a little restyling the clicked image is held no matter where you hover with the outer gallery border.
(03.03.2007, 13:45)

John:-
Very nice ! Is it possible to load the images only when clicked ? There is always the problem of image quality vs. dialup users..
(04.03.2007, 02:24)

John, with this method there are no separate thumbnail images so the ful size images have to be loaded first before they are displayed at a reduced size. You could use a preloader on your other pages so that by the time your visitor reaches this gallery the images have already been downloaded.
(04.03.2007, 09:17)

GaryBadger:-
Amazing!
(04.03.2007, 09:35)

Peter:-
FYI, the simple version is working perfectly with Safari 1.3.2 on OS X 10.3.9, but the complex version does not work.

BTW, Firefox 2.0.0.2 is just fine with both versions
(06.03.2007, 17:11)

Rachel:-
Hi Just wondering why it is that you have to click the thumbnail and then the image only displays once you mouse off the thumbnail in IE whereas in Firefox it changes immediately on the click event?! Is there a fix for this?
(25.04.2007, 15:59)

Rachel, you need to style the default state foe a, a:hover and a:visited.
(17.05.2007, 11:26)

Zsolt:-
Hi

It is the most usable picture gallery I've ever seen. Congratulation.

A question: how can I insert a link into the descriptive text (bottom box)?

Thanks
(11.06.2007, 12:52)

Noah:-
Great image gallery.
This is an amazing web tool.
Only I have a trouble with it.
The outer gallery border is useful but when I CLICK somewhere outside (like in a diferent frame), the image gallery return to default.
Is there a solution for this issue?
Thanks.
(30.06.2007, 18:05)

Bettina:-
Love the gallery and I would like to use it on my daughter's website. I've copy and pasted the script but in IE the numbers for the tabs are in a column...running under number 1 tab. Also grey lines run under each number and across the background image. Did I miss something? I've tried starting over from scratch but still have the same problem. It works fine in Firefox except the background image is on the left side of the page. Can it be centered? Thanks
(07.09.2007, 00:52)

Simon Westwood:-
I am interested in using this gallery in my company's website. What sort of figure are we talking?
(21.02.2008, 12:49)

Simon, email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk
(21.02.2008, 14:19)

Tim:-
Any way to have the full image display as well as a thumbnail during a hover?
(19.06.2008, 14:18)