Doors drop-line COMMENTS

Mary:-
Stu - Brilliant stuff! There is one problem, however. The Initially selected tab (Mr. Turner for the example menu) keeps its selected state even when a different tab is clicked. This behavior occurs in both Firefox 2.0.0.1 and IE7. When the cursor drops below the drop line, the initial drop line menu items reappear.
(15.01.2007, 03:05)

Mary, this is the intended action. The menu starts by showing that the page you are on is 'Turner > The Vale of Ashburnham', this will stay 'selected' no matter which tab is hovered. The 'click' action on this menu has been disabled, but if you were to have it enabled then you would be taken to another page where that top level and sub level would be highlighted.
(15.01.2007, 07:58)

Sebastian:-
Thats the one I am looking forward to using on may page, great, all i need ist just to know, how the php-file looks like? I can't find this one on your Site. Can you helb me an other users with that?
(18.01.2007, 13:29)

Sebastian, I am only using PHP because I needed to reload this page with your 'clicked' selection and using the query string was the easiest way to do this.
In practice you would code this in the html for each page putting the 'select' class and 'current_sub' class where necessary.
(18.01.2007, 13:47)

George:-
there is a bug in opera 9.02

www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/doors_drop_line.html
(24.01.2007, 09:51)

George, not a bug but a small error in the html. I will correct this.
(24.01.2007, 12:10)

Zac:-
Wow, this is the coolest menu ever. The code is a little confusing. Did I say little? I meant really confusing!!!
(04.02.2007, 21:20)

Zac:-
Are you sure this menu works in IE6 with out hacks?

Feel free to delete the comment before this.
(05.02.2007, 23:26)

Zac, do you see any hacks? This menu works in IE6 and IE7 without just conditional comments. You can check the source code.
(06.02.2007, 00:01)

Raster:-
I tried to test this menu out, but when you click on an item the images/css does not reflect the changes (it does work on the site, just not my own local cache)
(28.02.2007, 19:53)