Doors drop-line three COMMENTS

T:-
Stu, very well done...I'm considering using something like this for a client utilizing a CMS called CMS Made Simple...highly suggested!

Best,
Todd
(27.01.2007, 20:56)

Merri:-
Slightly offtopic, but:

<!--[if IE]>-->
This is enough for a IE conditional comment!
<![endif]-->

So you don't need the "extra" <! characters in the first tag :)
(28.01.2007, 04:00)

Merri, it's there to make it 'correct'. Each open <! is closed by a >
(28.01.2007, 09:03)

Merri:-
But I strongly believe they're not going to fix the current behavior of the conditional comments in the future, because that'd break a lot of sites. Thus I personally prefer the "as short as possible" version :)
(29.01.2007, 20:52)

Merri, that's ok, you do it your way and I'll do it mine :)
There is an even shorter way but it doesn't validate.
(30.01.2007, 10:47)

Christoffer:-
I wonder if someone else has had the problem that it flickers and for a split second you can se the .current links when you hover over the submenus?
(09.02.2007, 19:12)

Christoffer:-
Doh, forgot to tell you that this is (if you haven't already guessed) in IE6. ;)
(09.02.2007, 19:14)

Christoffer, this is due to the gap between the tabs. If you do not want the flicker then get rid of the gap.
(09.02.2007, 19:31)

Mike:-
I just can't get this to work properly (still) - I've been playing with it for a couple of hours.

I must be missing something, but if I click on the "December" tab (or any other tab than the selected one), nothing happens - and yet it works in the live example on this site.

Is there somehting obvious that I'm missing??

This is a great menu - just can't get it to work for me.

Thanks,