Drop scroll menu COMMENTS

Todd Reid:-
Stu, great work. This is really an elegent solution, and one that works so well.

Bravo!!!
(06.03.2007, 14:33)

Chris Williams:-
Noticed a problem in IE7, where when you scroll the list you can only view the first six entries whilst all the rest just disappear...
(06.03.2007, 15:44)

Chris, fixed the problem, this is another one where IE7 and IE6 handle visibility:hidden; and display:none; in different ways. So now IE7 gets display:none; and all other versions of IE get visibility:hidden;
(06.03.2007, 21:38)

Robert K:-
Don't use links that go to anchors with this one. Anchors keep the active state for the link clicked which makes the menu jerk back to the active item after you release the scrollbar.

And BTW IE 6 doesn't scroll properly with the mouse wheel.
(14.03.2007, 18:25)

shilpa:-
coool menu... but i think it doesnt work well with mozilla as the sub menus dont scroll with the mouse....i am using mozilla 1.7.12
(15.03.2007, 18:15)

Shilpa, Mozilla isn't up to working with this one, but Netscape with IE rendering does.
Robert, in practice the links would take you to another page where the click link would no longer be active.
(16.03.2007, 10:25)