Drop-down fun COMMENTS

Jonas:-
Cool. :)

And I see you joined. I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the people on that forum if you indeed have the time to help. :D
(24.02.2006, 11:40)

Jonas, joined to put Eric straight ;o) but I will see what time I have to spend there. Also belong to CSS Forum at www.csscreator.com but haven't contributed there for some time. Anyway, the flyout menu now exists at www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/flyoutt.html enjoy...
(24.02.2006, 20:43)

Jonas:-
Jonas, joined to put Eric straight ;o)

I don't understand how you found that topic so fast, it hadn't been posted in since february 1st. ?:|
(26.02.2006, 01:14)

Jonas, I just did a search on CSS PLaY to see what members thought of the site.
(26.02.2006, 09:42)

Bob:-
Stu, Are you interested in getting paid to make this standards compliant? We will use it in our xhml site generator?
(05.03.2006, 02:28)

Bob, I am not sure how anyone could make this 'standards compliant' as it uses nested links and tables in links for IE. Other than playing with the !doctype, which I have done and is allowed, there is no other way. Once the validator catches up with the fact that you CAN change the !doctype then it WILL validate. At the moment the w3c validator says it fails validation with zero error. Can you email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk with more details? I am just about to upload another use of tables nested in links.
(05.03.2006, 08:44)

.....but wait, I have an idea. The page I am working on has nested tables and I think it will validate!
(05.03.2006, 09:29)

Mike:-
1) In IE 6.0 on Windows the URL in the status line does not change on submenus. It does change in Firefox on Linux.

2) In Firefox on Linux the menu moves down, overwriting text, when you increase the text size in the browser. It does not do this in IE 6.0 on Windows.
(05.03.2006, 10:25)

Mike, I have IE6.0 on Windows XP and the status line changes on all the links including the sub menus. Unfortunately I am unable to test on Linux.
(05.03.2006, 18:59)