Drop-down fun COMMENTS

For all the visitors who have asked....I have added a single level cascade to the DEMOS menu to show the way. Also changed the FF menu to unordered lists. Hope you like it ;o)
(08.02.2006, 19:44)

Andrei:-
"Opera doesn't like the Googles ads and will put the drop down menu beneath them no matter what z-index is used. But I need the income so the ads stay ;o)"

Talking about the Google Ads, in IE7 Beta 2 they are all gone in every single page of this web. Nowhere to see.
(08.02.2006, 20:48)

Andrei, at the moment IE7 should use the object tag to show the ads, which is the same as for Firefox etc. It could be that you have a pop-up blocker switched on in IE7 which may stop the javascript routine in AdSense from showing.
(08.02.2006, 21:03)

Andrei:-
You were right!!!
(08.02.2006, 21:39)

Ricardo Carrasco (gmn17):-
This is great work!, I am going to use this menu on Myspace!
(14.02.2006, 16:07)

Jean:-
Hi Stu. Do you know if this menu works with Safari?
(16.02.2006, 12:13)

erman:-
hi stu, i am using your menu in my project. But i have a problem. Both ie and firefox shows submenus under the form controls. if i hover the mouse over main part the submenus goes under the form elements. how can i achive this problem. thank alot in advance
(18.02.2006, 15:05)

Jonas:-
This menu is awesome. I'm wondering, could you also make a vertical version, with horizontal menu popping out? For left/right side navigation. Also, love your work, you're a genius. :)
(23.02.2006, 20:55)

Jonas:-
Oh, and if you'd like, and have the time, you'd be very welcome (everyone here in fact) to join the w3schools forum. Don't know if you've seen that tutorials site, but the link is

www.w3schools.com

w3schools.invisionzone.com/
(23.02.2006, 20:56)

Jonas, a vertical version coming SOON ;o)
(24.02.2006, 08:44)