Drop-down fun COMMENTS

Bernie:-
Thanks for your help and sorry for asking again. What do you mean by "around the first line text" in the Mozilla/FF menu? Can the link be put before the text, as well as after it? Or does it have to "include" the text?
(11.01.2006, 11:32)

Bernie:-
I have tried to link a headline of your menu to a different site. The link works, however, in Mozilla, the color does not change to white anymore when it is being hovered. Also, the link does only work when the text is being clicked exactly, whereas further down in the drop down menu, I also succeed when clicking somewhere on the table cell. Can you help me with this? Thanks a lot in advance!
(13.01.2006, 08:46)

Throwing A. Pie:-
I am truly impressed. Thanks for making a Java-free drop down! You rock!
(13.01.2006, 12:43)

Bernie, I hope the new layout example helps with all your problems. All the menu links work, including the menu top lines.
(14.01.2006, 16:28)

Patrick:-
Stu,

I've been looking for a pure CSS drop to put on my MySpace account. For some reason though, it didn't like the code. But with tweaking and grinding, I eventually got it on there. It was my first time working with code, and man was it a blast!

(18.01.2006, 13:49)

JR:-
Stu: I'm running the code but for some reason when I look at it from IE6 it's showing up vertical, I copy/pasted the style code you have on the demo page and still no dice... what could be happening here?
(19.01.2006, 14:33)

JR, not sure without seeing the problem. The float:left; does the job of putting the links inline.
(19.01.2006, 21:17)

Sunil Kumar:-
Mr. Stu,

I saw your menu samples and they are wonderful. Especially, the cross browser compatible drop down menu. Is it possible to create similar drop downs only which go more levels deeper (maybe 3 or 4 levels)?

Thanks and Great work!
(25.01.2006, 22:08)

Rik:-
I can't get the dropdowns to appear in Firefox. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have outer and inner divs within the noniemenu div. Any ideas?
(06.02.2006, 13:48)

Rik:-
Ok, fixed that. Didn't have the <html...> tag that was needed. But in IE it filling from the left, but starting in the center. Can't seem to align it left. Any ideas?
(06.02.2006, 15:56)