Fade in COMMENTS

A fix for IE7 coming shortly.
(05.02.2007, 10:11)

IE7 now working the same way as IE5.5 and IE6
(06.02.2007, 13:01)

Jim Donovan:-
Your work is fantastic, I come to your site first when looking for the latest CSS ideas. Your willingness to share and help others is outstanding. Thanx for all that you do for the community.
(07.02.2007, 17:06)

Joachim Durchholz:-
Nice trick.
However, if I understood the technique correctly, the fade-in speed depends on how fast the browser runs. I.e. use faster processors and the fade-in may become unnoticeable, use a slooow processor and it will take ages.
(14.02.2007, 12:58)

Joachim, this doesn't appear to be the case. I have tried this on several 'fast' PCs but the fade in take roughly the same time. It maybe an interupt timing of Firefox monitoring the mouse position rather than the processor speed.
(11.03.2007, 23:28)

Dimitri Rytsk:-
Crazy idea
What if adjust 4th February 2007 fade-in image to the other way around – fade in text (text+pic) over other page? Then combine it with “multi-choice selection box 14th October 2006” with menu on a top. Ad left menu. Allow variable text and nav icons size. Mind semantic color navigation. Result – smooth and easy left top corner multi selection menu up to infinite number of sub pages with no single mouse click and no slide bars! Application? From big wikipedia article to complex database display.
(29.04.2007, 12:21)

Dimitri Rytsk:-
In fact it could be the start for efficient ,windows like, css only language. There are all ingredients already. Somebody must put it together.
(29.04.2007, 12:27)

Jack P.:-
Regarding your Opacity (4 Methods Page) Method 1, opaque text over semi-transparent background in a table cell. Any tips on how to use this when you don't know the height of the image? I.e., for a repeating background image. When I omit height, the method doesn't work. Include it and it works. But the height can vary page by page. Thanks, Jack
(04.05.2007, 15:17)