Fitted doors NO images COMMENTS

Anonym:-
hmm not using any images?? how do you create the round borders then??
(03.06.2004, 01:43)

Hello 'anonym'. Yep, no images. Look at the source code for img tags (there are none on this page). If you have a browser that allows you to turn off images then check it out, the page will still look the same.
(03.06.2004, 09:23)

Bucles:-
Wow, so much to learn.
Thank you.
(04.06.2004, 08:11)

Jeff:-
I think he meant ala (a list apart), but don't you think this is a bit excessive on the code, it has many empty spans
(08.06.2004, 01:40)

Jeff:-
what's up with the order of the comments? sorry for posting twice but I was commenting on stu's last comment and it died

and now I realized that my last comment about thinking that he meant ala was completely and utterly incorrect
(08.06.2004, 01:42)

Jeff, the order of the comments is beyond my control at the moment. Portland are running several servers (load sharing) but their clocks are out of sync. The empty spans create the corner detail and take the place of four separate images. The idea was that the tabs would display in browsers with images turned off.
(08.06.2004, 08:23)

Jimbo:-
Very nice but you should address accessibility issues wherever possible. Tabbing through the elements on the page does not put the familiar dashed rectangle around the link so a mouse is required. Might be dodgy in text-only browsers too.
(12.06.2004, 12:06)

RushLoverSeattle:-
Beautiful examples. Would love to see more with drop down (or out) positioned menus, some sounds?, and pop-out boxes (alt text?)
Thank you so much!
(22.07.2004, 08:42)

Sundaramurthy C:-
Hi I just stumbled up on your site.But it seems to me as one of the finest in css .Thanks for all your efforts and will learn
(28.09.2004, 12:29)

Anonym:-
Hi, I don't know how to put it, but here's what I'm trying to get done:
|TAB1|TAB2|TAB3|_________
The selected tab should be 'open' (no bottom border) the rest of the tabs 'closed'.

I don't seem to get the line as it should. Have you ever done this? I tried it with an inline-block div, but always end up with a space between the last tab and the div with border-bottom: solid 1px.

Thanks!