Flexible 3Cols COMMENTS

Patric:-
Hey, Stu... long time since I herrassed you now ;)

Ok, I will have another go... I have a Q for you... the three columned all percent layout (ontop) uses "word-wrap:break-word;" in the CSS... Now this do not validate... So valid CSS link isn't so valid. I want that for some reason. Is that IE7 and IE6 comments in index sufficient or does this need to be in CSS ?
(23.03.2009, 14:06)

mat:-
stu, there seems to be a problem with your code - could be me however.

I'm working with the fix flex fix layout. Whenever I try to clear div's within the center column, they move all content below the left or right columns - depending which is longer.

Surely the center columns content should be independant of the left & right ones ?
(18.04.2009, 14:28)

Gaston:-
Thanks so much for this Stu! All your css samples are awesome!

Alicroche, i'm having the same problem.
When using background images in the menus or content divs Chrome, for some reason, doesn't show them in the correct position.
If you remove the bottom margin and padding it will work but your colums will not reach the footer unless they are pushed by content.
(23.04.2009, 02:02)

Sergey:-
Hey! guy's!

I want to use same %width for all 3 colums (not 20-60-20)

Please help me by code.

Respect cssplay from Russia, Saint-Petersburg!
(27.04.2009, 01:14)

goatlady:-
Stu, I Would Like to use this for my website and am asking permission
(01.05.2009, 14:34)

AC:-
How do you get the code?
(07.05.2009, 03:04)

AC:-
Is there a code WITHOUT iframes?
(07.05.2009, 03:31)

Sebi:-
It just won't work, everything is fine with 3 colums, but when I want to put a footer row as a middle column under it, I get confused over it, check it out at www.taxi-reh.de. There I tried to succed, but still wor ahead.
(19.05.2009, 14:09)

geremi:-
dont u have 2column pages? or just tutorials on css float and clear properties/ will appreceiate a response. thx.
(23.06.2009, 17:34)

Allan:-
Flexible equal height 3 columns
The center column fails to give a left padding
in firefox.
I tryed this and it works but there must be another way ??

#outer2{