Flick animation COMMENTS

Lee Norris:-
Wow... This is an extremely great idea. Interactivity and smaller images seem so perfect for web use. I'm honeslty surprised to be the first commenting here, but I'll be trying this soon and I will let you know of my results. Keep up the amazing work!
(22.03.2005, 15:40)

francesco:-
well, I must say that I fond of yours things--
and, I couldn't immagine the css are so powerful---
very intersting--
I work in radiology and we decide to build a small site to informer ours patient and if you don't mind i think to use something i saw in this site---
thanks in advance and with this i want to say you thanhk you--
I am italian my name's francesco and my mail altpfm@yahoo.it
bye
(21.04.2005, 16:40)

francesco, use what you want and good luck with your site.
(21.04.2005, 19:26)

Richard V:-
Great Idea. Unfortunately the larger 'flickers' at the bottom don't look as I think they should in Safari 1.3. The small ones do though. Inventive stuff....
(23.04.2005, 15:07)

Bjarne:-
Thanks for a lot of inspiration and fun
(27.04.2005, 20:29)

Richard V, does the article I have produced for www.webreference.com work in Safari 1.3? (link at the bottom of the demo page)
(28.04.2005, 10:28)

Gloria:-
loved the cat animation
thanks for a lovely site and mucho instruction
(29.04.2005, 03:17)

Capitaine:-
3rd animation is Sabre Wulf on Spectrum : www.ultimate-wurlde.com/games/sabrewulfpack.shtml

Souvenirs souvenirs !
(06.05.2005, 20:39)

Certainly is. I scoured the web for the various sprites and stitched them together for this flick animation demo.
(06.05.2005, 21:01)

Richard V:-
stu. No the demo does not work in Safari at all... sorry for the *cough* late reply!
(09.07.2005, 13:30)

Richard V, is it any better now? I have chaged the order of some styles as Safari has a problem with 'no-repeat'.
(19.07.2005, 22:02)

Mike:-
Very Very Good Site. Stu, Quick question, im currently tryin your "Flick animation" tutorial and was wondering if there was any way to incoprate that with your "Photographic Gallery" so that when the user moves there mouse within a thumbnail, it plays the enlarged Flick animation?
(08.10.2005, 13:47)

Mike, I don't think this would be possible by just moving the mouse within a thumbnail. They would need to scan the thumbnail to see the enlarged flick animation. It would be a little complex and the load times might be very long but it should be possible.
(08.10.2005, 14:47)

Nem:-
Big question here, not CSS related though. what is the name of the game used for the sabre animation. I can't remember and after seeing it here, I just remembered how I liked playing it, and I wanna play it again.
(23.03.2006, 11:56)

Nem, it was a game released by the 'Ultimate' play the game company and called Sabre Wulf. I played this on the Spectrum, but I believe there were also versions for the BBC, C64, Amstrad and Atari. I think there is a Spectrum emulator available for the PC so you might be lucky and be able to play it again.
(23.03.2006, 20:11)