Fluid drop shadows COMMENTS

Jeffrey, I have added the CSS and xhtml for the narrow div. Just adjust the width to suit.
(22.05.2005, 19:13)

Jeffrey:-
Stu, you are THE MAN..if i can get this to work there will be a BIG ol' link and credit to you on my page....
(22.05.2005, 20:37)

Jeffrey:-
OK..I can't get it to work...apparently WAY TOO much content...I'll keep trying tho...this is the closest I have come yet...
(22.05.2005, 21:26)

This should be 'one size fits all' no matter how big the content.
(23.05.2005, 08:06)

Jeffrey:-
I'm using it like a "container"...to drop a shadow like spoono.com...but when i begin to add the divs....it goes to all gray...if you would like to continue this conversation via email instead of cluttering your comments box its illogicaljeffrey@comcast.net
(23.05.2005, 08:16)

GaryBadger:-
Hi Stu, drop shaddow is exceptional of course. Slightly off-topic, when I view the source of this and other newer pages, Tidy (a FF extension) reports a malformed URI at Line 79 Column 5 (extra space in <a href tag). I thought you might like to know this. Also, thought I should report that your site inspired me to bring my own up to xhtml 1.1. Thank you! Cheers, Gary.
(29.06.2005, 12:59)

GaryBadger:-
Hi again Stu, this time on-topic, I have used your wonderful fluid drop-shaddow (and menu!) at http://safetyinvestigations.com.au/staging/test/ but the bottom shadow always displays too large. I've played around with all of the CSS and can't find what it needs. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction please? Many thanks, Gary.
(29.06.2005, 14:12)

GaryBadger:-
Actually, upon checking this problem seems unique to Firefox and Opera, not IE.....
(29.06.2005, 14:25)

GaryBadger:-
What a difference fresh eyes make! My problem was that I did not include the image height in the .image CSS attribute. All fixed now. Cheers, Gary.
(01.07.2005, 13:32)

Hi GaryBadger, I had spotted the extra space in the link tag, but have not bothered correcting it as I should be moving hosts soon (with a change of url) and will need to upload the whole site again.
(01.07.2005, 15:21)