Fluid drop shadows COMMENTS

Juliejayne, the raised box is in a surround shadow so should have a shadow on all four sides rather than a drop shadow.
(29.04.2005, 22:00)

Juliejayne:-
Yep, it works now. But I swear when I first looked, that raised shadow box was in the middle of the picture.
(29.04.2005, 22:08)

Juliejayne, you were right. There was a problem with FF that was caused by the image and float:left. I have removed the float:left and all is ok. Thanks.
(29.04.2005, 22:53)

fbgirl:-
I just discovered your site. I will spend a lot of time here for two reasons: First, obviously you have pushing the edge of CSS and I love what you're doing, so will take some time to study and experiment, thanks for sharing. Second - you are obviously a Queen fan... and IMHO, it just doesn't get any better than that!
(03.05.2005, 15:05)

Two very good reasons ;o)
(03.05.2005, 23:24)

Hawk:-
I notices something about the classes for the border... .ltin {
left:-5px;
}
.tpin {
top:-5px;
}
.rtin {
left:5px;
}
shouldn't .rtin be right:5px rather than left?
(09.05.2005, 19:29)

Hawk, nope it is correct with left:5px; which moves the photograph right by 5px and puts the shadow on the left.
(09.05.2005, 20:11)

Jeffrey:-
ok so how can i get the code???
(22.05.2005, 07:54)

Jeffrey, the css is embeded in the head tag of the source code. I am in the process of copying the css and xhtml to the pages at the moment but all you need to do is examine the source code.
(22.05.2005, 08:55)

Jeffrey:-
Stu, Thanks but something is up with my computer...it won't let me "view Source"...I've been trying to drop a shadow behind a site im trying to build for days now with no succ...be gentle im VERY new and green
(22.05.2005, 18:54)