Flyout Flash COMMENTS

GaryBadger:-
While I don't use flash, I am very impressed with this piece of work!
(01.03.2008, 03:14)

Susanne Moog:-
This seems not to work Ubuntu Linux Hardy 64bit with the Adobe Flash Player 9 Plugin. Neither the second nor the third menu show any submenus, no matter if I use firefox or epiphany so I would guess it is a Flash problem.
(31.03.2008, 20:59)

Luke Sneeringer:-
Good evening, all.

I can't seem to get this to work. I have wmode="transparent" in place, and the menus still drop below the Flash in IE for no apparent reason.

Site is www.kitegang.org.

If anyone has any wisdom, I'd appreciate it greatly.
(01.04.2008, 04:26)

Klas Lundberg:-
The right solution would be to just set wmode="opaque" to maintain background color while having html on top of flash. The available modes are "window" (default), "opaque" and "transparent".

Regarding the Linux issue:
Firefox have been lacking native support for plugins with html on top until the recent Firefox 3, which has a rewritten plugin system. Unfortunally, in this moment, Adobe has not come up with a flashplayer that support this feature yet.
(25.06.2008, 09:30)

Lukas:-
Hi
Too bad, that not one single pieace of menu is flying out in FF.
I guess, I'm going to change it back to basic html-coding... :-)
Great work anyway.Thanks.
(15.11.2008, 07:26)

Lukas, The third menu on the page works correctly in Firefox.
(15.11.2008, 08:09)

joe:-
This is good, but is there a way to get these type of menus to work over iframes? its possible to see the menus over the iframe but as soon as you put your mouse over a section of the iframe which the menu is over, then the menu disapears as the focus of the mouse is no longer on the menu...
(21.07.2009, 18:56)

iframes should not be a problem as some of my menus use iframes behind the menu to solve select box problems.
Check that the menu has a higher z-index than the iframe.
(21.07.2009, 20:03)