Flyout Menu Builder COMMENTS

JP:-
Hi Stu... just wanted to say that your Menu Builder app is a work of art and a stroke of genius! I do have a suggestion, should you happen to make any modifications to it... I think the menu builder should provide the option of allowing one to create either vertical or horizontal menu.
(03.10.2008, 20:39)

Maura:-
I have loved working with this tool to create my menu, but I'm having some problems putting it to use on my site because we use FRAMES. The submenus are partially (mostly) hidden beneath the main frame to the right of the menu frame. How can I make it so that the submenus are visible over the main frame?

I would really appreciate your help! Thanks!
(13.10.2008, 04:54)

Matt G:-
Stu

Very nice menu but like Maura I'm having problem with fitting it into a framework.

I was able to adjust the code and shrink the size of the main menu buttons but when I did browser tests, 'none' of the browsers recognised the changes.

Any ideas?
(15.04.2009, 12:54)

Kine:-
Wanted to say thank you for the great menu builder. I was going nuts trying to get my menu to work and using your menu builder helped me figure it out.
Awesome work
(04.05.2009, 20:53)

Kine:-
Just a quick question!
When a "button" is pressed on the menu a dotted line appears around the box. How can I remove that? I can't seem to figure it out.
I have none on menu item border and white color on border color
(05.05.2009, 07:43)

malky:-
Hi Stu, I've been trying to email you at the usual address, but getting a 'Mail Delivery Failure' error. I was going to try again from work tomorrow, in case it is my server.
Just remove this comment from the page please, I had to find a way to contact you re payment.
(01.07.2009, 20:55)

Algis:-
Thank you for putting up the Flyout Menu Builder. I am trying to understand how flyout menus work, and this is very helpful.

Do you have any suggestions about the easiest way to make the vertical menu a horizontal menu?
(07.11.2009, 19:26)

John Pollard:-
Your menu maker is dysfunctional on my mac. It covers up the new button with the help window
(07.04.2010, 12:07)

This menu maker was produced for CSS play by Jerry Anzalone. Unfortunately he is no longer working in this field, so if you want to use this script then you will need to run it on a PC.
(07.04.2010, 13:18)

Angela:-
I currently have an accordion script menu on my site, which I've used for aged, but only recently discovered that it does a few funny things in IE8. This tool could be the answer to my prayers, but not having sufficient knowledge to understand all the ins and outs, can you confirm whether there would be any issues with IE8 using this coding?
(19.03.2011, 16:11)