Flyout Menu Builder COMMENTS

Phil G:-
Superb Stu. This has saved me eons of time typing it by hand!
Best Wishes
(15.11.2007, 05:26)

Bob Hughes:-
This is a wonderful program and runs great on my laptop but it won't load correctly on my Dell desktop, Vista, Proview 22" monitor. At the very bottom of the screen at the end of the box of color cubes things get fuzzy and compressed in video and the two color selection buttons do not appear at all.

Wonderful work that you do, it's probably my settings somehow, any thoughts?
(03.01.2008, 21:42)

GaryBadger:-
G'day Stu. Just wondering if the horizontal menu version is still in the pipeline? ;o) Cheers, Gary
(27.01.2008, 22:16)

neethu:-
very nice menu item still try to change the styles the shapes... very nice job
(05.03.2008, 11:44)

David:-
I've been having trouble with vertical flyout menus, even though I've looked through many of your examples.

Using the menu builder allowed my to really visualize what is going on, and in what order it needs to be.

Thanks for a great tool!

P.S. Been a fan of your site for a long time, keep it up!
(21.04.2008, 17:35)

Mayye:-
I appreciate all that you've done, and when I say the menu maker I felt like I was in heaven. As I read the comments I realized that it probably wasn't a typo in the CSS, because there have been so many successes. But when I put the coding in my layout the boxes don't fly out. The original links stay, they highlight, but the sub-links don't pop up. What do you think is wrong?
(13.06.2008, 22:17)

Mayve, check that you have a standards compliant doctype.
(14.06.2008, 06:55)

GaryBadger:-
G'day Stu,

I've been testing my sites in the ie8 beta and noticed one of them that uses this menu seems to be struggling. Ofter the fly out does not stay out when moving up and down between items. I've not yet tested extensively or played around with the code, but wondered if you had encountered this in any ie8 testing yet?

Cheers & thanks,
Gary
(22.06.2008, 03:53)

Gregg in NY - USA:-
What a wonderful tool! My eternal thanks to your time and effort! I WILL be donating! Is there a way to get the fly out to drop up when my list gets too deep or long? I will continue to play with it and mix and match from some of the other menus to try and figure it out. Again my thanks!
Gregg D.
(31.08.2008, 16:51)

Dan in Canada:-
Hi Stu...really nice App. Nice job Alex. I was wondering though if there are plans in the works to be able to save the menu build, so that it can be reloaded at a future time for updating and adding info.
(19.09.2008, 20:24)