Flyout Menu Builder COMMENTS

Saba:-
Hi,
What a great job!
One favor if possible, could you post the small change in the css to make it a horizontal menu. I think it's something like menu ul li...
Thanks in advance!
(07.09.2007, 18:56)

Graham Gillett:-
Brilliant.

I have been searching for something like this for months....

Can you supply a desktop version for use on a PC ?
(14.09.2007, 09:43)

James Trueman:-
Hi there

I have created a three level menu using the builder, it works fine for me in IE and AOL, but anothe AOL user is telling me that the third level menus are not showing, can you think why that may be? Many thanks
(24.09.2007, 23:03)

Joeby:-
First, I would like to echo others' views that the web app is very well done and thought out. I commend your putting a tool out there for those of us who are not able to delve deep into cross browser css.

"IE7 is now working correctly."

I have used IE 7 to generate the menu. The menu works in the app dev web page "preview" itself in IE 7. But the generated code (to be pasted in an actual separate document) will not work in IE 7 for me.

It will work in the latest versions of Opera, Firefox, Safari (Windows XP beta) as well as IE 6. I have tried this on several computers at work and home running Windows XP2 & IE 7.

Since, I have read here that it will work in IE 7, I ask for suggestions as how to do such. I have tried to delete temporary files with no avail.
(28.09.2007, 00:25)

Mike:-
Joeby,

In IE 7, you cannot just put a opening "HTML" tag buy itself. Rather, you need the proper DOCTYPE declaration before it in order for it to work in IE 7.

Do a view source on this page and at the top you will find it.
(28.09.2007, 20:16)

Mamsaac:-
As a lot of people, I really appreciate this manu builder, it works great for me.

I'm expecting the horizontal menu builder soon ;) thanks for this one
(02.10.2007, 23:28)

mcmc72:-
You've just made my day. Thanks for the fantastic site. Like others, I would love to see a horizontal menu builder too. Great work, Stu!!!!
(23.10.2007, 02:01)

Krishnendra:-
Hi I tried to generate the menu by giving a long name ...the layout gets disturbed and it doesnt produce the desired result
(25.10.2007, 14:17)

Mi:-
Hello Stu, great app. Very well done.

I just wanted to thank you for the great app and suggest one thing for improvement... I am not sure if someone else did but I will anyway :p

I think the font size should be also allowed to be modified on mouse over. i.e. font size before is 10, on mouse over it is 20.
(30.10.2007, 06:13)

Orb:-
It's pretty solid! Really nice application of code. My critique is not small though, the fact that you can only add one sub menu item to every tier-1 item shows how it is a little underdeveloped.
Peas :)