Flyout Menu Builder COMMENTS

Jason, this has been noted. But at the moment it works in IE5.5, IE6, IE7, Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape. It should be ok in Safari though I have had no feedback from Mac users.
(25.04.2007, 13:55)

Ash Searle:-

As already noted, it doesn't work on Opera. I think this is down to a buggy isMSIE check (Opera supports a lot of IE properties)
Maybe using one of the IE sniffers at Dean Edwards blog would fix things:
dean.edwards.name/weblog/2007/03/sniff/
(26.04.2007, 09:21)

Ash Searle:-
I've just tried this on Safari and it's not working. The problem is down to a Safari bug: the title of a stylesheet is always null.
The bug was fixed in WebKit in December 2006, but it's not been pushed out in a general Safari update yet:
bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11824
(26.04.2007, 10:24)

Ash Searle:-
Forget Safari...
Even after fixing the Mozilla specific code (event.explicitOriginalTarget instead of event.target) when it comes to generating the CSS for the menu, it fails. WebKit is returning null when you access a css-rules' cssText property.
Again, this may be fixed in WebKit nightlies, but it's not in Safari.
(26.04.2007, 10:48)

Ash, thanks for the feedback. I will point this out to Jerry.
(26.04.2007, 12:07)

Cario:-
Just want to say: I Love it !
(26.06.2007, 14:14)

Jen Leen:-
I am having trouble with this in Microsoft Expression. Where exactly do I put the CSS Style in that Program?
(29.07.2007, 22:57)

Reinhard:-
hi, i generatd with the menu-builder a menu, but i did not found the wy to give for each flyout another background-color. is it possible
(31.07.2007, 20:43)

Dave:-
I cannot seem to get any of the script in the 'Menu' box to work? (e.g. label function, button positioning, etc.) The 'Menu-wide Properties' and the two 'Mouse Properties' boxes seem to work fine!

If it matters:
WinXPSP2
FF-2.0.0.6
(26.08.2007, 03:36)

Dave, make sure you are following the instructions below 'New Item' > 'New Menu Item'. This works fine in FF2.0.0.6 and XPSP2.
(26.08.2007, 07:02)