Framed COMMENTS

Patrick:-
First Frame doesn't scroll with mouse wheel (moz 1.6)
(09.03.2004, 08:52)

I have checked up on this and it looks like a browser bug.
(09.03.2004, 12:36)

Pickwick:-
What would it take to replace the content of the "content/text" frame with different files?
(30.07.2004, 22:16)

If you didn't want a new page to load then you would have to use javascript to change the content. However this may deny content to visitors with javascript turned off.
Personally I don't see the problem with loading a different page.
(30.07.2004, 22:51)

stas:-
Is there a way to make these "frames" resizable? I wonder if it's possible to do

a Windows Explorer style interface (www.jenkov.dk/prizetagsdemo/tree/index.html)

without using frames.
(19.12.2004, 10:14)

stas, I don't think that css is quite up to this. It would probably require a little help from javascript (but that is beyond the scope of this site).
(19.12.2004, 13:50)

Darren:-
Thanks for the info Stu!
Only, I was trying to view the demos but the links appear to be broken. they point to: "http://www.stunicholls.myby.co.uk/menu/background.html" instead
(03.06.2005, 00:49)

Sarah:-
This works great, but I can't seem to make link classes. All of the links on the page display as blocks and take up whole lines. I've never used XHTML, so that could be my issue. Any advice?
(13.06.2005, 02:18)

Jaqui:-
The Mouse wheel thing is definately a browser bug, it doesn't work will a few of the layouts where it would be used., Mozilla suite 1.7.12 and Seamonkey Alpha 1 ( next version of the Suite for Mozilla )
(29.11.2005, 19:03)

Mozilla 1.5 corrects the scroll wheel bug.
(29.11.2005, 20:35)