Frog slide fly COMMENTS

Roy:-
Stu, this is probably the best menu you ever made. If I am going to make a website, I'll definitely use this menu.
(02.01.2008, 15:20)

Richard:-
This menu is awesome. But with netscape, the layout is not working. Is there a chance to change sth in the script, so it is also working with netscape?
(03.01.2008, 16:58)

Danny:-
Same problem as Richard. When I put the code in a fresh page it doesn't work in firefox. Any thoughts?
(31.01.2008, 18:44)

Danny:-
It works now under firefox, you just got to add the DOCTYPE XHTML at the start of the doc.
(31.01.2008, 19:06)

This menu probably will never work with Netscape and as I keep reminding visitors on my home page and in the FAQs all my demonstrations require a standards compliant doctype (not necessarily an xhtml one).
(31.01.2008, 20:31)

Paul Ravenstone:-
Stu, I have just recently donated to your cause,I don't ever want to see you go away. Earlier in the year I used a menu to demo to a customer who ended up picking another style, but it was still much appreciated, so thank you. I am currently trying to help a friend cross over from a flash menu to a css menu and this has the closest action that they like. I would like to try and customize this style menu for their needs. Would you please email me the zip file and have an email conversation about a customization? Thank you - Paul R.
(16.09.2008, 02:26)

Paul Ravenstone:-
oh yeah, duh, my public email is toothmkr57 {at} hotmail {dot} com Thanks Paul R.
(16.09.2008, 02:28)

Darren:-
Is there a limit on the number of menu items? I seem to remember (from several years ago when I visited your website) that there was a maximum of 6.
(02.06.2011, 01:17)

No limit.
Although IE6 will run a little slowly if there are more than about 50 top levels all with dropdown and flyout levels.
(02.06.2011, 07:52)