Hidden tabs take two COMMENTS

Leo:-
Hi Stu.

Aren't things getting a bit out of hand now? Are we loosing the touch here?

a. It does not work properly (at least not here)
b. What's next? Tabs popping out of the taskbar or what? Enough is enough (or, as the French say: un oeuf est un oeuf [an egg is an egg ;)] ).
c. This one is IMHO just plain ugly.

Quality goes above quantity.

Regards,
Leo.
(05.01.2007, 22:54)

Leo, I am afraid that I can't please all of the people all of the time :) This one was specially requested by another visitor, who by the way is pleased with the result.
But I agree that I have posted a lot of new examples over the last week or so, so now I will relax for a few months..........
(05.01.2007, 23:12)

Todd Reid:-
Leo,
While you got the chance to get something off of your chest, put yourself on the receiving end of your comments for a minute...

a. Doesn't work properly is not helpful...let Stu know HOW it's not working properly.

b. Sarcasm won't get you far, unless your in search of alianation.

c. Maybe your opinion should be offered when it is requested.

Finally, when you have sufficient knowledge of CSS to offer such criticisms, please EMAIL Stu.

Regards,
Todd
(06.01.2007, 17:55)

Brandon:-

I was looking for a way to put links on a page that wouldn't be too obtrusive, and this fits the bill perfectly. The only problem is I need the tabs to fly out to the left from the right side of the page. I've tried to modify the css to do this with limited success. I've used some of your other menus and have been able to modify them to suit my needs, but this one seems to be beyond my limited 1 month experience with CSS. Any time you can spend shedding some light on my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon
(11.02.2007, 17:37)

Cathk:-
Hi Stu-
Love your play.
Can this one flyout into the left margin? would something like that be possible?
Thanks for playing with us!
Best,
Cath
(06.04.2007, 04:18)

Cathk, A left flyout is always possible :)
(06.04.2007, 19:46)