Iframe fix COMMENTS

kevin furze:-
welcome back from the land of OZ.
just seen this one, loaded in FF2, when I click on the dropdown to see the list of choices, then ignore the dropdown and go back to hover over the menu, the menu appears under the list of choices, but above the actual main dropdown.

If I try the same in IE6, the hover will not work at all when you have the list of choices exposed.

other than that, brilliant site.

for a simple one off "sitemap" take a look at www.arcmotorsports.co.uk/sitemap.html that uses CSS to do the biz

took me a little while to get all of the CSS working but I'm quite proud of what we've achieved.
(14.05.2008, 17:26)

Kevin, this is the correct action for a select box. When it is selected it will sit on top of any other element. So when active it will be on top of a dropdown list.
I think that IE is probably more correct in that you have to deselect the select box before you can do anything else.
(14.05.2008, 18:01)

kevin:-
no probs, I know that dropdowns aren't consistent across browsers

kev
(15.05.2008, 07:10)

Christina Stanley:-
Stu, I've been putting this particular menu thru its paces and I realise there's a tiny misalignment when the first dropdown item (Canon for instance) flies out menu items. The fly out menu is higher by 1 pixel.

If Canon were to have flyout menu items, are we to assign 'fly' to it's <li> and 'enclose' to it's <a> at the same time? Like this:

<li class="fly"><a .... class="enclose">Canon</a></li>

I can't seem to sort this tiny little problem.
(16.05.2008, 17:21)

Christina, I have added a flyout under Products #3 > Canon to show how this can be styled.
(16.05.2008, 20:33)

Christina Stanley:-
Thank you, Stu. It's pixel perfect now.
(17.05.2008, 02:11)