Image dropdown COMMENTS

Keith:-
Hello Stu,
Very nice! I would like permission to use the image replacement drop down menu on a clients site. I'm looking for image replacement in the top level only; submenus are all text based. Couple questions:
Is the menu pure CSS?
How much is the donation to use it?
(11.12.2008, 23:18)

Hi Keith, please email me for details. Email address at top of page.
(12.12.2008, 08:00)

Kathryn:-
I am a student and am studying interactive Media. As part of my course I am designing a website, but want to feature a drop down menu with images. Unfortunately I am finding it impossible to access any code for this, until I came across your website!

I appreciate that you are a very busy person, but if there would be any chance I could get the code you used to do this it would be great! The website needs to be submitted for marking asap so if you could help me it would be very much appreciated.

I did try emailing you but it was saying that the email address was not recognized!
(12.05.2009, 21:37)

Kelly:-
Hello Stu,

I would love to implement this menu on a personal site. I have emailed you for the zip file.

Thanks
(24.09.2009, 16:52)

Malcolm:-
Hi, I love this dropdown menu. It looks just great. I am a student learning CSS and for now I've only been able to create dropdown menus with text only...kinda boring-looking... So I wanted to know if you could help me out and let me study the css code for a drop down menu with images ? That would be really appreciated. That's not for a commercial website, but for a personal school project. Thanks!
(14.10.2009, 19:52)

Malcolm:-
Hi again, I havn't received any reply, I also sent you an e-mail...Please let me know, thanks.
(18.10.2009, 12:53)

Anita:-
Question -
I am a student at Kennesaw State University (continuing education), and I am starting my second career. I like the drop down menu with images that you created. I was wondering if the the css would be the same for having one image as the background for all and the links on top of the image. ex. a tie would be the background image and the links would lie on top of the tie. Or would that have to be done with flash? If i could use your css for our group project I would greatly appreciate you sending me the zip file.
anitastewart66@gmail.com
(27.05.2010, 16:34)

Aurels:-
Hi I'd love to test this menu on my own personal website... Where can I write you to get the .zip file please ? My e-mail is aduvallet@gmail.com . Best regards from France !
(12.08.2011, 17:42)

Amin:-
Hi

I would love to implement this menu on a personal site. I have emailed you for the zip file ..please amin.kian@gmail.com

Best Regards
(25.03.2012, 19:45)

Raul:-
Hi, great job!, I hope you can send me your code, I want to use it in my blog. Me email address is raulitoq@gmail.com.
Thank you so much!