Image dropdown COMMENTS

Jason:-
Hi Stu. I love the image dropdown menu. I've found that it's great for using custom un-common fonts by creating images with the font.

I've discovered that this menu has one small bug in Safari version 1.3.2. Using the Fruit menu as an example, when you hover over the apples and then move down to the oranges, the apples image disappears to show the tan background. As you move on down the menu though, the other images remain ok but the top apple image never returns. Do you know how to fix this? I could possibly be using this on a commercial site, with your permission, if I can get it to work properly in Safari. Thanks!
(05.03.2008, 16:01)

Chris Arnini:-
Love the Script, It is a great one.
(29.05.2008, 18:36)

Chad Baus (Chicago, IL:-
This is an amazing script. I am redesigning my own website and I think this is exactly what I'm looking for, which one exception. I have a Content Management System written in PHP/MySQL which will automatically generate the menus. How can I use this script (or another if you have an example I can't find on your site) where the top level of the navigation contains the image, but all the sub levels are text-based.

My menu text is being generated as follows (Example):

<UL>
<LI>Top1Image</LI>
<LI>Top2Image</LI>
<UL>
<LI>Sub1NoImage</LI>
<UL>
<LI>Sub1SubNoImage</LI>
</UL>
</UL>

</UL>

Can you offer any guidance? I have about 30 days to complete this project, and I've spent 7 of them trying to figure this all out. Help! I'll send you an Email separately with the same request. I realize you're a busy person but any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
(08.06.2008, 17:49)

Peter:-
Looks great - unfortunately it does not work in IE6.
(05.10.2008, 09:14)

All my menus work in IE6. You are probably testing on a standalone version of IE6 on the same PC as IE7 or IE8. In this case IE6 thinks that it is the latest version and gets the wrong conditional comments.
(05.10.2008, 11:04)

Paul:-
Hey Stu, awesome work, I have the problem with I.E.6 and yeah yours work and mines doesn't but Im trying to figure out why, my lecturer has tried using W3C to see if a problem would occur but its fine. So we are clueless to what is the problem? any suggestions?
(16.10.2008, 10:53)

Paul:-
Hey, I managed to solve the problem, due to my time and deadline for CSS.. I never had to time to read the code, and i missed out the IE6 hidden tags that embedded the table tag. so I got it sorted, thanks again
(16.10.2008, 11:47)