Image dropdown COMMENTS

Jason:-
Hi Stu. I love the image dropdown menu. I've found that it's great for using custom un-common fonts by creating images with the font.

I've discovered that this menu has one small bug in Safari version 1.3.2. Using the Fruit menu as an example, when you hover over the apples and then move down to the oranges, the apples image disappears to show the tan background. As you move on down the menu though, the other images remain ok but the top apple image never returns. Do you know how to fix this? I could possibly be using this on a commercial site, with your permission, if I can get it to work properly in Safari. Thanks!
(05.03.2008, 16:01)

Chris Arnini:-
Love the Script, It is a great one.
(29.05.2008, 18:36)

Chad Baus (Chicago, IL:-
This is an amazing script. I am redesigning my own website and I think this is exactly what I'm looking for, which one exception. I have a Content Management System written in PHP/MySQL which will automatically generate the menus. How can I use this script (or another if you have an example I can't find on your site) where the top level of the navigation contains the image, but all the sub levels are text-based.

My menu text is being generated as follows (Example):

<UL>
<LI>Top1Image</LI>
<LI>Top2Image</LI>
<UL>
<LI>Sub1NoImage</LI>
<UL>
<LI>Sub1SubNoImage</LI>
</UL>
</UL>

</UL>

Can you offer any guidance? I have about 30 days to complete this project, and I've spent 7 of them trying to figure this all out. Help! I'll send you an Email separately with the same request. I realize you're a busy person but any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
(08.06.2008, 17:49)

Peter:-
Looks great - unfortunately it does not work in IE6.
(05.10.2008, 09:14)

All my menus work in IE6. You are probably testing on a standalone version of IE6 on the same PC as IE7 or IE8. In this case IE6 thinks that it is the latest version and gets the wrong conditional comments.
(05.10.2008, 11:04)

Paul:-
Hey Stu, awesome work, I have the problem with I.E.6 and yeah yours work and mines doesn't but Im trying to figure out why, my lecturer has tried using W3C to see if a problem would occur but its fine. So we are clueless to what is the problem? any suggestions?
(16.10.2008, 10:53)

Paul:-
Hey, I managed to solve the problem, due to my time and deadline for CSS.. I never had to time to read the code, and i missed out the IE6 hidden tags that embedded the table tag. so I got it sorted, thanks again
(16.10.2008, 11:47)

Keith:-
Hello Stu,
Very nice! I would like permission to use the image replacement drop down menu on a clients site. I'm looking for image replacement in the top level only; submenus are all text based. Couple questions:
Is the menu pure CSS?
How much is the donation to use it?
(11.12.2008, 23:18)

Hi Keith, please email me for details. Email address at top of page.
(12.12.2008, 08:00)

Kathryn:-
I am a student and am studying interactive Media. As part of my course I am designing a website, but want to feature a drop down menu with images. Unfortunately I am finding it impossible to access any code for this, until I came across your website!

I appreciate that you are a very busy person, but if there would be any chance I could get the code you used to do this it would be great! The website needs to be submitted for marking asap so if you could help me it would be very much appreciated.

I did try emailing you but it was saying that the email address was not recognized!
(12.05.2009, 21:37)

Kelly:-
Hello Stu,

I would love to implement this menu on a personal site. I have emailed you for the zip file.

Thanks
(24.09.2009, 16:52)

Malcolm:-
Hi, I love this dropdown menu. It looks just great. I am a student learning CSS and for now I've only been able to create dropdown menus with text only...kinda boring-looking... So I wanted to know if you could help me out and let me study the css code for a drop down menu with images ? That would be really appreciated. That's not for a commercial website, but for a personal school project. Thanks!
(14.10.2009, 19:52)

Malcolm:-
Hi again, I havn't received any reply, I also sent you an e-mail...Please let me know, thanks.
(18.10.2009, 12:53)

Anita:-
Question -
I am a student at Kennesaw State University (continuing education), and I am starting my second career. I like the drop down menu with images that you created. I was wondering if the the css would be the same for having one image as the background for all and the links on top of the image. ex. a tie would be the background image and the links would lie on top of the tie. Or would that have to be done with flash? If i could use your css for our group project I would greatly appreciate you sending me the zip file.
anitastewart66@gmail.com
(27.05.2010, 16:34)

Aurels:-
Hi I'd love to test this menu on my own personal website... Where can I write you to get the .zip file please ? My e-mail is aduvallet@gmail.com . Best regards from France !
(12.08.2011, 17:42)

Amin:-
Hi

I would love to implement this menu on a personal site. I have emailed you for the zip file ..please amin.kian@gmail.com

Best Regards
(25.03.2012, 19:45)

Raul:-
Hi, great job!, I hope you can send me your code, I want to use it in my blog. Me email address is raulitoq@gmail.com.
Thank you so much!