Krazy Korners COMMENTS

Sandy, Krazy Korners are fluid in both directions. The usual reason for a bottom gap is the margin or padding of the bottom line of text is pushing the bottom korners away. You may have noticed I have used 'p {padding-bottom:0.5em;}' in several of the examples for this reason.
(10.11.2005, 21:30)

Sandy:-
Thanks Stu !! - I knew it was something simple, and THANKS for all of your contribution.
(10.11.2005, 21:38)

Phil:-
First of all : Congratulations.
About Krazy corners everything is perfect until you decide to put a form in it.
In this case the "frame" is broken left and right after the "submit" button of the form.
Thanks for your great job, for me you are the CSS reference.
(19.12.2005, 00:12)

Phil, forms should not break krazy korners. Check your padding and margins to see if this is the problem.
(19.12.2005, 19:42)

Rick:-
Hi Phil. I'm using similar code but found that the overflow:hidden was hiding parts of my menus in firefox, but was needed for IE. Here is what I ended up with (the colors are defined in the domain-specific style sheet).
.rtop,.rbot{display:block;font-size:1px}
.r1,.r2,.r3,.r4,.r5{display:block;overflow:hidden;height:1px;font-size:1px}
html>body b.rtop b,html>body b.rbot b{overflow:visible}
.r1{margin:0 6px}
.r2{margin:0 4px}
.r3{margin:0 3px}
.r4{margin:0 2px}
.r5{margin:0 1px;height:2px}
(20.12.2005, 03:09)

Richard V:-

IE5 for Mac balks at krazy corners until you 'mac hack' overflow:hidden from the styles.

Phil:

I noticed this too in certain browsers.I am assuming you are using a css structure rather than a tabular structure for your forms? If so the simple solution to correct this is to encapsulate your submit buttin within the fieldset and then put a <br /> after the submit button.
(05.01.2006, 12:26)

Peerless:-
Woot for all your hard work stu, but here is my problem: I need to be able to put an inset box around a single word simply by setting, for example, <span class="inset">the word(s)</span>. Is there any way to do this, or is it impossible?

e-mail at admin [aâ ] enterwiki [d0â ] ws - thanks for all your cool examples!
(19.02.2006, 04:17)

anyulled:-
have you guys ever heard of nifty corners?
they're a great solution for rounde corners....
(24.02.2006, 13:31)

anyulled:-
hey !!! look what i did with oyur borders
www.cclt.org.ve

they're just great.
(24.02.2006, 14:50)

anyulled, my previous example refers to nifty corners. Howevr, they make heavy use of javascript and that is not what this site is about.
(27.02.2006, 10:15)