List gallery COMMENTS

Dan:-
This is for the sliding list gallery. For image set#1 and the others, how can I add more than 12 items to the list without them becoming unviewable at the bottom?
(23.12.2007, 04:59)

Hans (www.delosgaia.nl):-

List Gallerie works great and are extremely fast but, please can you give a bit more information how to change the CSS to my personal need.
For instance: recommended size of thumbnails and I like to put the title by the pictures. I am not really a novice but don't want to call myself an expert.

Your website has already given me a lot of information and you will notice that I am using a lot of your cssplay games on my websites.
(26.01.2008, 16:42)

Tim:-
I would like to use your Sliding List image gallery on a website I am re-designing for a mobile & modular homes dealer. You can see the beginnings of it at www.wayneshomeworld.com. Click on the homes Gallery and you will see where I have began trying to figure out how to use/modify the CSS to work with the images of all their homes. Can you please advise what I need to change in reference to the thumbnail images, where the CSS looks for these images and then also where the full size image(s) should be stored at on the website.
timrobinson@bellsouth.net
(28.05.2008, 20:23)

Hi Tim, you need to contact me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk to discuss your requirements.
(28.05.2008, 21:16)

Lawrence Kazali:-
Greeting:
I love your work and I do appreciate your generosity in letting us share it. I like to download the source code of some of your photos galleries programs but I do not know where to go.
Many thanks in advanced
Lawrence
lawrence.kazali@gmail.com
(14.07.2008, 17:20)

clara:-
hi any one help me
how can i download this CSS..
pls help me any one..
(12.09.2008, 18:07)

David:-
Love this, How do I add description with the main picture?
dalreed[at]iupui[dot]edu
(09.03.2010, 21:36)

You would need to place the description ina <span>....</span> within the sub level links.
Then style this as display:none; so that it is not normally visible.
Finally add another :hover state for this:
a:hover span {display:block;}
You can then position this as you want using relative or absolute positioning.
(10.03.2010, 09:52)

Lorin:-
Thanks for a great gallery, Stu. I am an artist and am reworking the colors for use on my portfolio site, but having trouble with the display area - I'd prefer it was black at all times when not displaying a full size image during thumbnail rollover.

Somehow the 2nd and 3rd drop-down menus will show black for me when no thumbnail is rolled over, but the 1st, 4th and 5th are a very light grey color (#f8f8f8) because of your coding. I am not extremely experienced with HTML or CSS but I understand most of the functions. I have not been able to figure this one out, and your help would be appreciated.

Also in a less-directly related matter, one of my portfolio items is a moving GIF, which loads with the page and begins playing even when its thumbnail is not rolled over yet. Is there a way you know of that I can delay its playing until the thumbnail is selected?

Thanks again!
(03.02.2011, 23:14)

Lorin:-
Ignore my previous request for help - maybe you already have. I figured it out.

This has been stumping me, though... I have placed the gallery on a background that is not white, but am still using GIFs with transparency for the gallery section tabs, like yours with rounded corners. The little corner spaces are white and look wrong over my background... can I make them transparent?
(17.02.2011, 22:43)