Mini tabbed pages COMMENTS

Robert:-
Stu, where did you get the images for this examples? They are top notch and I would like to see if there are others in the collection?

Also, this is a very nice tutorial and one that I desparately needed. In fact, the layout was what I needed, but the fly-outs are a nice bonus. Well done.
(26.06.2007, 20:03)

Thaumas:-
Condor wrote @ 13.02.2007, 07:41
-----
Just noticed something:
- Select the PROFILE tab.
- Double click on the login input.
- Hover the mouse over the auto-complete dropdown.
- The tab collapses !
(Tested both IE6 and FF2)
-----

-> I've the same problem. If I insert a dropdown menu into one of the 'tabbed pages' in IE & Opera, and I move the mouse over it, the tab collapses. In Firefox 2.0.0.3 btw there is no problem.

I can't find a solution. Anybody who does?
Thnx!
(30.09.2007, 03:50)

Deepti P.:-
Does this CSS work on IE 7. It doesn't seem so. Anybody else with the same problem???
(04.10.2007, 08:44)

Deepti P, this works in IE7. Check that you are using a standards compliant doctype.
(04.10.2007, 13:13)

Deepti:-
Hi Stu, I want to keep one of the tabs open by default, i.e., when the page loads, the first tab should be kept open. Is there a way to do it? Please help.
(24.10.2007, 10:43)

bobvaz:-
Stu: Is there a way to float the content of each tab...i.e., if there are 12 lines to be displayed under the world tab how do you make the body of the tab float? thanks in advance
(25.12.2007, 20:33)

Curtis:-
wheres the link to downlaod this css file?
(07.08.2008, 13:51)

a.komyat@gmail.com:-
Hello , It is a fantastic resource on the web.I have been looking for a script like " Mini tabbed pages " for my little site (online lottery results in Myanmar (Burma)).I would appreciate you so much if you can let me use your code for my little site. Thanks !
(04.12.2008, 14:18)

James:-
I was wondering if it's possible having one of the tabs "open" as default when you first load the page.
Is this possible without the use of javascript?
(07.04.2009, 12:01)

John:-

Some really GREAT stuff on your site. Very admirable that you take the time to go through each little aspect of CSS and know it forward and backward.

I have the same question as James, but I wanted to make one thing clear. You have one version of this that uses javascript and one that uses hovers. My question is specifically regarding the one that uses hovers.

Is there a way, without using JS, to (1) have the content come up open on a default tab (say World) and (2) still allow the user to hover over each tab and see the content for that particular tab. In this scenario, the content area would always be open; don't need it to expand and contract as different tabs are pressed.

Thanks much in advance.