New fixed layout COMMENTS

Don:-
I love the frame affect, but I can not make it work with IE Mac 5.2.2. I've tried with other designs and as soon as I use the position:fixed attribute then the breaks the links and doesn't function. I've been looking for a work around have found none yet.
(14.03.2006, 21:36)

Bushgirl:-
Hi Stu & thx so much for your helpful, informative site! I've visited many times and always find something new, interesting & fun to learn. I'm using Firefox v.1.5.0.2 & mouse scrolls perfectly!
Thanx again & cheers from OZ,
Bushgirl
(23.04.2006, 11:34)

Bushgirl:-
PS to prior post: should read that the mouseWHEEL functions all work perfectly!
Thanx again & cheers from OZ,
Bushgirl
(23.04.2006, 11:36)

Galen Seaman:-
I love your cross-browser fixed layout page. But for me it is incredibly slow. I am using ff1.5.0.4 on linux. I have tried several dozen of your other links and they work really well. What's up with this page?
(21.07.2006, 23:31)

Galen Seaman, it is very fast on ff1.5.0.4 on a windows PC so I don't know why linux would cause problems.
(21.07.2006, 23:35)

Fujisawa:-
Hey,
I was wondering if I could target my links with this layout into the content section. Is that possible with css frames?
(27.07.2006, 00:41)

dimmon:-
Hm.. very very nice and informative!
HI from Russia, Saint Petersburg!
<suxx>IE!!!</suxx>
(28.07.2006, 13:52)

Editor:-
Okay, I go to www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixit.html, scroll down to the BOTTOM of the content page (where it says, "A fishing boat") and then click the header link to this comment page. When I click IE's back button, it takes me back to the TOP of the content page (where it says, "THE PLAYGROUND NEWS") rather than the BOTTOM where I left it! For some reason the page position is not "remembered" by the browser in the way pages without fixed positions are. Does anyone know why?
(03.08.2006, 17:18)

Patrick:-
You've created an awesome site. Thank you for your contribution to the net!
(16.08.2006, 12:43)

Ugo:-
Cheers Stu you have done a very nice layout that is easy to understand. Here is a question for you that you might know. If I insert a form tag between the body and all the div tags (header, container and footer) between the form tag. This cause the container div doesn't overflow anymore for IE but it is fine for firefox. Any idea? Is it because there is a need to specify a style to the form tag?

Thanks again