Not so simple gallery COMMENTS

Zbynek:-
Dear Stu, I appreciate what you are doing for those who want to create their own websites. This is great gallery. I have adjusted it for my website but I have problem I am not able to solve. When I click on one thumbnail and then hover over another one, there are both descriptive texts visible - from previous picture and from current photo. There is no such trouble with Stu´s demo. I have slightly changed only height, width and "hover b" position, nothing else. Rest of code is original. Could you help me, please? www.vurv.cz/ogsm/fot.htm#nogo Thank you.
(06.08.2009, 12:16)

malcolm VTB:-
I just started learning CSS a couple of weeks ago (being ex-FrontPage) and I just discovered yr wonderful gallery which is perfect for a few web pages I'm making for my artist wife. I have managed to place images so that it works brilliantly with one exception. I've spent hours trying to figure out which line of code I need to change to sort this problem but I'm afraid my CSS is not yet up to it yet. Please could you let me know which line of code to change. The problem: The default image is beautifully centred in the left of the page, but all the linked images jump up to the top. How can I get them into the same position as the default image? As you prefer forms I don't want to trouble you with an email or I could send a couple of screen shots.
Malcolm AT victorianturkishbath.org
(13.11.2009, 12:47)

Alex Martinez:-
Great, but it'll be greater should we have the opportunity to add a title to each photo, apart from the text. Colud you, pleae, tell as, what tag we mus put for it?. Many thanks. Alex.
(13.11.2009, 15:28)

Malcolm Shifrin:-
Alex, don't you just go to the code and for each item in the unordered list fill in the title, alternative title, and description immediately after the image source? It seemed to work for me, but I wouldn't know how to do it without going to the code. Or have I misunderstood your question? I'm very new at this coding business.
Malcolm
(13.11.2009, 16:08)

Malcolm (VTB):-
It's OK. I've finally found it.
Great site. Many thanks.
(14.11.2009, 13:31)

Alex Martinez:-
Many thanks, M. Shifrin.
Why this gallery does not work in Explorer. It is desesperating Mr. Gates.
(14.11.2009, 14:21)

Alex:-
Sorry, this code works perfectly on IE7. Was my fault Mr. Gates. Before adding the CSS Gallery code I ought to put the head and other tags. Sorry again. Alex.
(14.11.2009, 18:04)

Ted Eggs:-
Hi, I have been using this gallery (slightly modified) since 2008 and feel I would like to update the site. Is it possible to add code to dissolve the transitions rather than a cut?

Thanks

Ted Eggs
(24.10.2012, 14:23)

Yes, but it would not work in IE as this browser does not yet support css3 transitions.
(24.10.2012, 15:23)

Ted Eggs:-
Hi Stu. Thanks for the swift response. I will bear the possibility in mind when IE gets a grip. In the meanwhile I have found your iStu3 slide show which I hope to try out soon. Thanks again.

Ted Eggs